💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fortnite has now been cited in more than 200 divorce proceedings

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

yxehzsv9j7sjmbmsglkb.jpg

Specifically, said honor comes in the form of a report stating that more than 200 divorce proceedings have cited the game in their complaints. (And that’s just in the U.K., and only in 2018!)

Admittedly, this is per a press release from online divorce service Divorce Online. Still, even with a healthy dose of salt being taken, it’s an impressive number, supposedly representing something like 5 percent of all British divorces in the last year. 

https://news.avclub.com/fortnite-has-now-been-cited-in-more-than-200-divorce-pr-1829084255?rev=1537038920806&utm_source=Facebook&utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I was thinking of starting it cause I'm missing out on my friends playing it and i felt left alone, but let me just focus on my studies if it's that addictive. :rip:

Just now, Widows Kiss said:

I have never played this. Do I need to? :huntyga:

No, unless you want to damage your brain cells. :ohwell:

enigmaunicorn
3 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

I have never played this. Do I need to? :huntyga:

It’s extremely overhyped and full with angry kids (heck, even angry adults).

enigmaunicorn
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

mess, i can't wait for this game to die

It’s one of these “trends that need to be left in their year” kind of things.

I am burning everyone’s house on this planet if it doesn’t die by the end of this year.

TheodoreRx

This is why I'm so scared of getting into a relationship. I fear I won't be able to find a non-gamer. I can't take how much adolescent culture has filtered into adult male culture, truly scary. 

Just like Angry Birds, it'll die in a year or 2..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, TheodoreRx said:

This is why I'm so scared of getting into a relationship. I fear I won't be able to find a non-gamer. I can't take how much adolescent culture has filtered into adult male culture, truly scary. 

Because games are fun and why should I stop them because I'm soon 30?

I don't want to be a sad and bitter 30 years old guy just because society tells me that games are for teenagers and kids :spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, TheodoreRx said:

I'm sorry but that's a rubbish requirement. What's wrong with gaming? It's addiction that is to blame. Yeah people wanting to experience a form of media/storytelling/entertainment, such a travesty. 

Adolescent culture, sure, keep telling yourself that games are for children. :huntyga:

ZephyrInTheSky

Why are people divorcing??? Cause of a video game? Sounds like a good excuse to leave the already sinking ship. :vegas:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived