💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Fortnite has now been cited in more than 200 divorce proceedings

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

It is probably one of those super addicted peoples that it renders them doing nothing than gaming anymore sksks, I'd stay away too.

But if they are still doing their job and then playing the game after doing their responsibilities then it shouldbe fine :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

This is why I'm so scared of getting into a relationship. I fear I won't be able to find a non-gamer. I can't take how much adolescent culture has filtered into adult male culture, truly scary. 

Honey, no worries. Most geeks, gamers, cosplayers, and other weirdos have realized it's better for their health to date other weirdos than someone obsessed with the suburban facade of normalcy.

Like the idea of dating some normal gay scares me. Like someone who doesn't cosplay? I would scream. Someone who would never buy the opposing Pokemon game that I hav? GASP!

Danny Milk

I mean i played fortnite like three times at my cousins house but at school people now have stopped talking about it so i guess its not going to last to the end of the year but I'm sure others will continue to play it 

I guess it doesn't really matter

I continue to be amused with and disappointed by how ridiculous humans are and how fragile some relationships are. Why get with someone if your connection is so weak that a video game can break you up?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SPARTACUS
7 hours ago, TheodoreRx said:

This is why I'm so scared of getting into a relationship. I fear I won't be able to find a non-gamer. I can't take how much adolescent culture has filtered into adult male culture, truly scary. 

I don't consider gaming "adolescent", but I think I know what you mean in regards to being hesitant to date a "gamer"...

It is scary to think of being in a relationship with someone addicted to gaming or anything such.  However, not all gamers are addicted to playing, so don't let that scare you from finding someone.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

And they thought that same sex marriage was going to destroy the traditional family... fortnite rules btw

Archived