💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix Renews Insatiable TV Show For Season 2

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Debbie-Ryan-Insatiable.jpg?q=50&fit=crop

Debby Ryan's Insatiable TV series has been renewed for season 2 at Netflix. Ryan plays Patty Bladell, an overweight teen, who, after a bizarre series of events, loses a significant amount of weight and begins competing in beauty pageants with the help of her coach and inappropriately-aged love interest, Bob Armstrong.

Often referred to as a dark revenge comedy, Insatiable often feels sensational for the sake of being sensational, something akin to Heathers and perhaps with a similar cult following as it gained only an 11% critic rating on Rotten Tomatoes, but an 83% audience score. And it seems that audiences liked the show enough for Netflix to give it another season.

THR reports Insatiable season 2 will premiere sometime in 2019.

insatiable-netflix-original-trailer.jpg?

https://screenrant.com/insatiable-season-2-netflix/?utm_content=bufferd24c4&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P

ZephyrInTheSky

I'm glad, i can hear the cries of the offended in the distance. :vegas: I thought it was a fun show! Though i still have a few episodes left.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

raragaga

it was alright.. no masterpiece, but i'd watch season 2. 

xoxo

Kulture Kiari

I binged the whole season in 1 day. Lord Jesus! It ain't an Oscar worthy performance, and it's not supposed to be. I loved it. And if you hated it, well just don't watch it. 

JustinTrudeau

I'm surprised people liked it. The trailer sends off a really cheesy, teen show. Eh, if people like it, it's not a crime.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

GoldenPonyboy

Its was so messy and all over the place.... i give it a 9/10 i loved every minute. Binged the whole thing in 2 days

I binged the whole season in 2 days too omg. That ending left me SHOOK.

Am I the only one who dislikes Patty? Don't know if dislike is the word for it but I'm disappointed by almost every decision she makes in the show. The storyline is all over the place but it's so funny at the same time but yeah it's not for all people.

Kulture Kiari
5 hours ago, ronaldyp said:

I binged the whole season in 2 days too omg. That ending left me SHOOK.

Am I the only one who dislikes Patty? Don't know if dislike is the word for it but I'm disappointed by almost every decision she makes in the show. The storyline is all over the place but it's so funny at the same time but yeah it's not for all people.

My sis and I stanned Patty the first few episodes, but then completely watched just to dislike her because of her messy decisions. Lol

Archived