💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga and Bradley dethrone all acting competitors in Oscar predictions

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

bradley-cooper-and-lady-gaga-are-electri

After months long of predictions, where both Bradley and Gaga first started out on the prediction lists outside of top 5, they have climbed their way into top 5. They have gone up and down (well mostly up) for weeks, but were never predicted to win the Oscar.

Today, however both leads of A Star Is Born have surpassed all their competitors in Best Actor and Best Actress, when Lady Gaga dethroned Glenn Close, who has been sitting on top of that prediction list for months, in her first major movie role. You heard it right, Gaga dethroned six-time Oscar nominee, acting veteran Glenn Close for Best Actress.

Both actresses have 17 predictions for a nomination, and 7 predictions for a win. However, most of the experts placing Glenn on top have not updated their predictions for a while, meaning that Gaga has the latest predictions for a win, and perhaps the reason she was placed at #1 is because her 'nomination predictions' are at higher positions (i.e #2 rather than #5).

Things don't just stop there.

Bradley has surpassed Best Actor contenders like Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale and Rami Malek and now sits at #1, with 17 predictions for a nomination and 4 for a win.

In case you aren't satisfied,

A Star Is Born now leads the Best Picture race with 7 predictions for a win, the most of all movies in contention. However it sits at #2 because Roma has 19 predictions for a nomination, while A Star Is Born has 18 of it.

It's official, Lady Gaga has entered the Best Actress race for a WIN.

Spoiler

This is not definitively conclusive, no predictions are, however Gold Derby is the most accurate prediction site since it compiles predictions from different experts rather than just form its own based on one or two persons. You can check their accuracy record for their previous years predictions and see how accurate they have been.

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/expert-odds/oscars-nominations-2019/

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my poor gay heart :giveup:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

It's still early - and i'm still edging it for Glenn but fuuuuuck.

If she managed to do that :giveup: A legend would well and truly be born :giveup: 

crackpoppodcast

I’m crying just at the fact that she’s most likely going to be nominated. Someone hold me I’m not ok

Galagala

No more high expectation plz:gum:

Standing out at this moment is not a good thing to be heard if a film want to snatch that Oscars. 

zakariah

this is insane, if gaga wins she'll be like the first actress to win an oscar for their role in their first major motion picture since Lupita Nyong'o in 2014

with that said, however, we still have about 5 months to go from now till the oscars, so anything could happen, but i'm pretty sure ASIB has the Golden Globes on lock right now, they love their heartfelt musicals & of course, gaga herself :bon:

also i can't wait for award season to come so that the hosts can praise gaga & ASIB even more during their monologues :poot:

JevyDuty

I rather they lay low and jump up in the last second to snatch some trophies. I can already feel all the target signs on Bradley and Gaga. 

And tearing people down for months in the media does sway public opinion. Let's hope the media doesn't find that they'll probably sell more of they trash the frontrunners. 

I'm gonna try to NOT get TOO hyped because remember the last time all the Oscar predictors were certain Gaga would win her last nomination? :derpga:

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

this is insane, if gaga wins she'll be like the first actress to win an oscar for their role in their first major motion picture since Lupita Nyong'o in 2014

with that said, however, we still have about 5 months to go from now till the oscars, so anything could happen, but i'm pretty sure ASIB has the Golden Globes on lock right now, they love their heartfelt musicals & of course, gaga herself :bon:

also i can't wait for award season to come so that the hosts can praise gaga & ASIB even more during their monologues :poot:

It's actually weird they haven't chosen a host as of now. It's already September.

Archived