💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 'I'm A Mess' the worst pop song of the year so far?

Notget

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Even tho I like the song, the lyrics of "goodnight n go" by Ariana Grande are corny and cringey af :messga:. I mean "Why you have to be so cute" :triggered: . Sounds like a 12 year old was writing the song :madge:

Ew, David!

Irrelevant
47 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Even tho I like the song, the lyrics of "goodnight n go" by Ariana Grande are corny and cringey af :messga:. I mean "Why you have to be so cute" :triggered: . Sounds like a 12 year old was writing the song :madge:

Sis goodnight n go is a cover of an Imogen Heap song

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

It's a decent song, yet some songs on her album deserves to stand out more, even on All Your Fault.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Sis goodnight n go is a cover of an Imogen Heap song

Doesn't change my opinion :lana: 

Spoiler

And the cover was released this year :trollga: 

Ew, David!

TeenIdle
2 hours ago, TheSlash said:

It's a cover sis

Edit: oops someone pointed it out already

Its really good song tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Queen Bitch

The worst song of the year is hands down Don't Matter To Me by Drake :interestinga: 

That song is straight up disrespectful to Michael Jackson and I seriously wonder why the Jackson estate hasn't sued Drake yet

Archived