Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can Mariah Succeed Again?

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

So, GTFO was released recently, and I started to wonder... Is Mariah capable of making another comeback (a la TEOM)?

1483458459-comebacks.gif?crop=1xw:1.0xh;

In all seriousness, do y’all think so?

What do you think are realistic expectations for this era (commercially)?

tenor.gif?itemid=10369193

Has she fully recovered with the GP after the infamous NYE fiasco, or is that gonna bleed into this era?

gallery-1483460526-gettyimages-630749452

Discuss

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. 

She just need to get rid off people that tells her she can’t have a huge hit again. 

GTFO sounds like an unreleased MC=E2 demo. Doesn’t belong in her #1s catalog.  

I can definitely see her scoring one or two more #1s. Whether that's as a solo artist or with a feature, or as a feature, is left to be seen. 

yeah it's been always a hit or miss with her.. her discography is a big mix between amazing songs and bad songs..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sethrb101

Yes, especially with this new song being so fun and catchy. I love it and have a good feeling about the new album :music:

#Gaga2020

androiduser

doubt it, to be honest... she's been doing the same sound for years and it's just not working for her anymore. Sure, the song went to #1 on itunes for a couple of hours, as is the case with most pop divas, but this won't mean much in the big picture.

Yes, but she's going to have to switch up her sound a bit.

And that doesn't necessarily mean pander to the mainstream. She's just gotta change things up. GTFO is cute, but it sounds a little like more of the same.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived