💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Gaga Conversation

AbuHassan1992

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least there exists and uncensored version of the Fame Monster! There is no uncensored version of Born This Way!!!!

TArL

I know it sounds obsessive and ridiculous, but if I haven't listened to at least a little bit of Gaga music by the time I'm getting ready for bed (even just one song), I feel almost incomplete. So then I have to play something before I go to sleep. I don't even know :toofunny:

ToxicHot

So excited for ARTPOP! :excited2:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I think littlemonsters.com is going to be a gay **** site sooner or later.

The amount of monsters who posts shirtless pic-underwear pic-kissing pic and all is too many, it's not even safe to open it at school anymore. :redface:

Whoring-for-likes has came to my attention as well, people seems to be racing for most likes by posting these kind of pics.

Shadow

I think littlemonsters.com is going to be a gay **** site sooner or later.

The amount of monsters who posts shirtless pic-underwear pic-kissing pic and all is too many, it's not even safe to open it at school anymore. :redface:

Whoring-for-likes has came to my attention as well, people seems to be racing for most likes by posting these kind of pics.

Perhaps if we can get enough fans on board, we could petition the site to censor away the physical stuff for the kids on there.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Perhaps if we can get enough fans on board, we could petition the site to censor away the physical stuff for the kids on there.

That'd be nice.

The site would've been three times more lovely. xD

Archived