Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera on Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Fight + Britney duet

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

Suspiria

I love that she just had fun with it and admitted she thought it was entertaining. I'm kind of bored of all this righteousness all the time.

I dont like that. I mean that she wishes she had seen it and that she thinks its juicy... dude I still cant believe they fought and that its news. Holy sh*t its so superfluous, like beyond Kardashian levels. Oh well, trash culture 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Bayonetta
22 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

I dont like that. I mean that she wishes she had seen it and that she thinks its juicy... dude I still cant believe they fought and that its news. Holy sh*t its so superfluous, like beyond Kardashian levels. Oh well, trash culture 

damn ma is it that serious

3 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

damn ma is it that serious

The opposite. I think its so not serious, but it reflects a serious societal flaw. Plus the fact that those two women were literally put one against the other till they finally snapped... unhealthy. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Wow the fact that everyone glorifies a fight between 2 females. Imagine if it was a woman and a man. ALL fights are wrong

Well she’s on the decline so she can’t really take sides or talk bad about Cardi or Nicki, if not she’ll lose more fans :laughga:

Hottie Detector

She's enjoying life fam. :applause: Can't you see how chile she was there? :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

No offense, i am NO body shamer

But she looks unhealthy 

But you are cos that is the first thing you noticed and focused on and decides to discuss.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

Xtina is a GGD member in the hiding.

come out, Xtine

I had a crazy dream about this a while ago, that Xtina is lurking on GGD and one day she makes a post teaching Gaga to be relevant and everyone starts dragging her. :smh:

Archived