Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Could this be the next Gaga?

Versace

Featured Posts

Introducing Ava Max 

Just take a look at the comments, the Gaga comparisons are everywhere. 

Obviously, Gaga is irreplaceable and unique but I basically mean could this be the next It girl.

She kinda has TF vibes around her, especially Paparazzi music video and tbh I don't mind that at all. I can't remember when was the last time an artist let go and embraced the wackiness. None the less this song is one of pop's best offerings for 2018 in my opinion. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robagaga

OMG SWEET BUT PSYCHO ISSSAAA BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

EKZNre.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

This song is a bop but there's nothing innovative nor never-been-done-before about it, the thing that Gaga did on the music scene was revolutionize it in a way.  Same applies for the visual, there's nothing that's massively exciting about it because the 'psycho girlfriend' trope has been done to death at this point (Xtina, Rihanna, Melanie Martinez, Taylor Swift recently). She has potential but 'the next Gaga' is a reach for now.

Nice to see Gaga's legacy and impact lives among newer artists though. :applause: That m-m-m-m-my in the chorus is SO The Fame.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

GagaSkeletonWay
10 minutes ago, gag said:

This song is a bop but there's nothing innovative nor never-been-done-before about it, the thing that Gaga did on the music scene was revolutionize it in a way.  Same applies for the visual, there's nothing that's massively exciting about it because the 'psycho girlfriend' trope has been done to death at this point (Xtina, Rihanna, Melanie Martinez, Taylor Swift recently). She has potential but 'the next Gaga' is a reach for now.

Nice to see Gaga's legacy and impact lives among newer artists though. :applause: That m-m-m-m-my in the chorus is SO The Fame.

Well, the Just Dance music video is everything but revolutionary :trollga:

I see Countess influences, Fame Monster influences and Rih’s S&M video influences. This video is legit a collection of influences she’s stolen 😂

• Admin changed the title to Could this be the next Gaga?

Archived