new video

Could this be the next Gaga?

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

I mean, the song is cool but the video is kinda cheap looking and it doesn't give me TF vibes at all:awkney:

I love Just dance.. but The fame videos were cheap.. but thats because it was her first album.. The cheap real down to earth look though was life. So i stan the entire era.. i stan all eras.. god im a mess today. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

omg this shows how much she changed ! She's much more humble and friendly now 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

This song is actually pretty good! But I don’t really get any Gaga vibes from this video, she has her own look. The only similarity is really the M-m-m (which I’m sure others have done too), and the concept. I don’t really believe in the next Gaga or the next Madonna or the next whoever things though, I think everyone is unique in their own way and all deserve their own spots. 

nerdfacekillah
23 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

omg this shows how much she changed ! She's much more humble and friendly now 

definitely. but at that time she was smoking weed like 24/7, she was pissed off about the fame promotion also about the media talking about her gaining fatter.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Bloodyjack

Really? Again with this "next lady gaga" bullshit. She's not the next lady gaga, she is Ava Max. A unique artist in her own right. Stop comparing

• Admin changed the title to Could this be the next Gaga?

Archived