Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Could this be the next Gaga?

Versace

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Well, the Just Dance music video is everything but revolutionary :trollga:

Visuals doesn’t mean just music videos. :shrug: I’m taking into account Gaga’s entire aesthetic during 2008 compared to Ava’s recent artistic persona.

The only thing unique about Ava so far is like... her haircut.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HER ACCENT IS SO CUTE I WANT IT

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

zakariah

mehhh, she just looks like gaga a little but she doesn't give me any actual gaga vibes, cute bop though

ApplauseftAdele

Umm no :chica: Im not a pressed stan and I will admit that the eventual "next Gaga" will probably come, but not her :chica: I feel like there needs to be something special and unique about them. Gaga wasn't the "next Madonna" because she tried to replicate Madonna, she still did her own thing. 

Suspiria

Ew no. The whole "psycho gf" thing is just beyond cliché and boring at this point. It's always been a thing, but I think after Lana Del Rey debuted it really took off, with all these Melanie Martinez types trying to be dark and interesting with a soft, classic girly aesthetic.

Even just the name and album cover screams "generic, overdone and uninteresting". And the haircut is xlearly just an uninspired and desperate attempt to have her own unique "thing".

nerdfacekillah
6 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

where is this gif from? link?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

blackpink

Um no...her videos are basic, her music is basic, her looks are basic, nothing about her is iconic enough for her debut era. Gaga had EVERYTHING planned in her first era to be iconic.

This girl looks like a cheap label test subject with nothing special about her. 

• Admin changed the title to Could this be the next Gaga?

Archived