💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water (Teaser)

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

Michaelandro

This reminds me of the time waay back before she had a record deal and was singing in her parents basement and on country fairs in her hometown. She did grow up on gospel and country. I'm just glad she's back on track, I grew up adoring her and that lyme disease she had been dealing with for the last few years is really devastating. I'm so happy to see her excited about music again without her label pushing her to change direction like with her last 2 albums.

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, Thanster said:

i agree that it sounds like something we've heard before, but still, i'm glad she's back:heart:

I hope the rest of the album is better 

31 minutes ago, Michaelandro said:

This reminds me of the time waay back before she had a record deal and was singing in her parents basement and on country fairs in her hometown. She did grow up on gospel and country. I'm just glad she's back on track, I grew up adoring her and that lyme disease she had been dealing with for the last few years is really devastating. I'm so happy to see her excited about music again without her label pushing her to change direction like with her last 2 albums.

Last 2 albums?

Goodbye Lullaby is her music child, her most authentic/personal offering in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no

Yes! Gaga can only wish to have a song powerful has "Girlfriend" and "Sk8ter Boi"

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, Mylene said:

Yes! Gaga can only wish to have a song powerful has "Girlfriend" and "Sk8ter Boi"

she does

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I'm With You when she is much older now :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

U-GO-BOY
On 9/14/2018 at 1:29 PM, Virgin Ryan said:

OT but are you U-GO-BOY that make remixes on Youtube? I'm one of your subscribers. I like your remixes. 

thanks hunny <3

Michaelandro
On 9/14/2018 at 2:43 PM, Versace said:

Last 2 albums?

Goodbye Lullaby is her music child, her most authentic/personal offering in my opinion. 

With the exception of the singles. The album itself was authentic but the era was a mess. She was over the songs by the time the record was out. I guess what I was trying to say is that this is the first time since TBDT that she's 100% standing behind the project and is delivering her artistic vision without the labels interference and changing directions while creating, at least that's what I think is the case with this album.

Archived