Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you have your ASIB tickets already?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

I am signed up to quite a few movie theater email subscriptions and have noticed that a lot of theaters have already released ASIB tickets for much of October. Have you bought any yet?

I just purchased some for a theater in my town, and I even had to choose my second favorite theater as the first one was literally already sold out of good seats for the opening weekend AND the following weekend.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because in my cinema you get a discount if you buy on the same day.. so I just need to go there in the morning to catch the good sits..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PlastiscGuy

My city's flop cinemas haven't released any tickets yet :crossed: I want to buy them asap in case they ran out in the first date (Not that Gaga is that popular in my country, but you never know... never trust the gays) 

PG.

Borislshere

No cause I'm currently upset with my bf and I don't know if he wants to still go or if I even want to go with him

tumblr_p8z222myun1u6n38po1_250.gif

update: just bought MY ticket

tumblr_o08gfeYEK91uygmxjo1_r1_400.gif

I have :D

booked tickets October 2 to October 8. Different rows each day. :woohoo:

Let's do this! :woot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloody hooker

I’m just waiting to get my paycheck to buy a ticket. I’m planning to get a matinee, because it’s cheaper.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

nswain1110

I bought 10 for Thurs, oct 4th showing - can’t wait! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

sethrb101

Oh yes henny. Going opening night (October 4th) with a guy I was into and again the next night with the guy I'm actually into. We love a double feature :giggle: also love contributing to mother's box office in any way I can

#Gaga2020

GypsyBabe

Yes...and I was so excited to buy them that I accidentally purchased 6 tickets to the wrong theater and had to get them refunded :selena:

⚯͛

TheSlash

No, bc the cinema in my flop town is so small it only sells tickets at the cinema itself :vegas: . Not even the big cinema in the nearest city (CineStar) got into pre-sale :saladga: . Well, it did, but it is a special preview event only for women :triggered: 

Ew, David!

Archived