Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you have your ASIB tickets already?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Oriane said:

This. What happened to the times where you just had to queue to buy the tickets, and then you casually went into the theater and chose your spot and that was it. Now I find it weird to book the ticket and choose your seat beforehand. When I queue at a cinema it takes maybe five minutes at worst ? And it's just so much better to choose your seat once you're in the room, you have a better appreciation of the size and distance from the screen.

I feel like the biggest hypocrite because I just bought tickets right now :selena: They're doing a 3-day early showing with had reserved seating and luxury seats and it was a 2 for one deal :giveup:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I feel like the biggest hypocrite because I just bought tickets right now :selena: They're doing a 3-day early showing with had reserved seating and luxury seats and it was a 2 for one deal :giveup:

I hope I can have tickets soon enough :cryga: I'm scared everything will be sold out if I'm just going to the cinema to buy my ticket when it's released.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

1 hour ago, Buddy said:

1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I hope I can have tickets soon enough :cryga: I'm scared everything will be sold out if I'm just going to the cinema to buy my ticket when it's released.

See? Advance tickets are way more convenient. Some old school stuffs are better left behind because they are not that practical for today's standard. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yesss, I got two tickets, towards the back in the middle, its perfect. Oct 4th biiishh

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

See? Advance tickets are way more convenient. Some old school stuffs are better left behind because they are not that practical for today's standard. :giggle:

If it didn't exist I wouldn't have to worry about getting my tickets in time though :oprah:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

If it didn't exist I wouldn't have to worry about getting my tickets in time though :oprah:

Luckily we don't have to do that anymore. We can now assured of our seats in the comfort of of our home, while eating cereals or stuffs :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

Yes, bought them on Wednesday :excited2:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FentyGa

Nah. I live in London and there's so many cinemas and so many screenings, I can go to first screening on the first day, and be in a nearly empty room.

sethrb101

I didn't get any fan event tickets because I'll be busy those days and am going to the October 4th showing instead, but I really hope these early showings count towards the opening weekend box office! Also happy for you guys who are getting to see it early :kara:

I wish we could all pile in one big GGD theater and watch together :ladyhaha:

#Gaga2020

joannethenight

not will come to city of where my university is in. so I will travel for 2 or 7 hours for a film :selena:

and tickets are not released still

bir-yildiz-doguyor-1528440507.jpg

🌹

On the WAITLIST for the LA Screening on the 24th...

I have tickets for the early FAN preview on Oct 2nd.  

And will most likely go the weekend it opens. Lol

WORLDofGAGA

Probably watch it on the 27th on my own

3rd for the first day it’s out with family

then with friends another time 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived