Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you have your ASIB tickets already?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey so i was buying tickets today for the fan event at amc, but I bought them through this app called Atom and they have a buy one get one free promo only for a Star is born! 

4 hours ago, Borislshere said:

No cause I'm currently upset with my bf and I don't know if he wants to still go or if I even want to go with him

tumblr_p8z222myun1u6n38po1_250.gif

Buy the tickets through atom, they have a buy one get one free ticket special for a Star is born. (omg I feel like I’m promoting the app) 

Silvestro Devacelli

the nun is being released on 20th of september, ASIB will be probably released in late october or november :crossed:

29 minutes ago, Xperia11 said:

Buy the tickets through atom, they have a buy one get one free ticket special for a Star is born. (omg I feel like I’m promoting the app) 

Maybe you are Atom people :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

14 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

the nun is being released on 20th of september, ASIB will be probably released in late october or november :crossed:

Where you at? :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hpmcmill
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I have :D

booked tickets October 2 to October 8. Different rows each day. :woohoo:

Let's do this! :woot:

Doing something similar till the 9th! But testing out different theatre experiences as well. Standard, dining (Alamo), etc. 

SwissMonster

Our european flop cinemas don’t offer preorder tickets :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

PlanetChromatica

I have booked 2 tickets for Wednesday evening October 3rd, 1 for Friday 5th afternoon  to either see it on my own or with a friend but they don't know if they can make it yet, 2 for the same evening, 2 for saturday evening.

I will also probably see it on the Sunday with family and then some evenings in the following week with other friends, so I will be seeing it at least 7 times :ladyhaha:

Yes! For October 4th with a whole group of my Orlando Gheys.

didnt realize we could have gone on the 2nd though so I’m kicking myself 🤦‍♀️ 

3 hours ago, Buddy said:

Why would anyone do that? Like you went through all the trouble of putting in your card information online... why? And now you HAVE to go at that specific time no matter what...what if something comes up?  It's so much easier to just swipe your card at the machine when you get there.  :air: And plus, I like to scam my local theatre by purchasing a child or senior citizen ticket from the machine which is 3 dollars cheaper. The high school kids working their first job ever don't want to be rats, and if they ever do I can easily just say it was an accident. 

This. What happened to the times where you just had to queue to buy the tickets, and then you casually went into the theater and chose your spot and that was it. Now I find it weird to book the ticket and choose your seat beforehand. When I queue at a cinema it takes maybe five minutes at worst ? And it's just so much better to choose your seat once you're in the room, you have a better appreciation of the size and distance from the screen.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived