💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you have your ASIB tickets already?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

ferretti

I have AMC fan event on the 2nd (34th st manhattan anyone?) and then 12 tickets for Friday night with all my friends!

disco stick tester, inquire within

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Flop country still tics not released:triggered:

Maybe it wait til a week before release date there :D 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

All sold out already. I didn't even know they were on pre-sale. I'm gonna have to revive the #bj4ARTPOP but instead for ASIB Tix. :huntyga:

DoremonLove
Just now, RAMROD said:

Maybe it wait til a week before release date there :D 

Hope so can' wait to watch it infinite times:excited:

How can anoyone not love gaga

UK cinemas haven’t released ANY dates, such as Cineworld or Vue. However, Light Cinemas in Cambridge (near where I live) released dates a while ago, and they’re IMAX theatres, and slightly cheaper than the mainstream cinemas for some reason.

So I’m booking my tickets there on my credit card at the end of the month on pay day

Why would anyone do that? Like you went through all the trouble of putting in your card information online... why? And now you HAVE to go at that specific time no matter what...what if something comes up?  It's so much easier to just swipe your card at the machine when you get there.  :air: And plus, I like to scam my local theatre by purchasing a child or senior citizen ticket from the machine which is 3 dollars cheaper. The high school kids working their first job ever don't want to be rats, and if they ever do I can easily just say it was an accident. 

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Why would anyone do that? Like you went through all the trouble of putting in your card information online... why? And now you HAVE to go at that specific time no matter what...what if something comes up?  It's so much easier to just swipe your card at the machine when you get there.  :air: And plus, I like to scam my local theatre by purchasing a child or senior citizen ticket from the machine which is 3 dollars cheaper. The high school kids working their first job ever don't want to be rats, and if they ever do I can easily just say it was an accident. 

Weird question and opinion that. 

Why wouldn't anyone? It is just the same principal as booking your concert ticket or flights ticket and hotels for holiday: You will spare time for it once you booked it. Besides, queuing for tickets?? In 2018? Where many things have enabled us to have life much easier and not even guaranteed on having any seats cos all of them could have been sold out from days prior?!! :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Awrah999

I got my AMC Fan Event in NYC on October 2nd and also signed up for AMC Premier pass so I got tickets for October 4th as well and am asking all of my friends so I can also watch on the 5th, 6th, 7th, etc. :ohwell:

Archived