💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Animal Crossing for Switch in 2019

Eido

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster

I’ve never played an animal crossing game .. can anyone tell me why is everyone super hyped with it? 

From the direct m, I got more excited about the new game by gamefreak called Town :) 

7 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I’ve never played an animal crossing game .. can anyone tell me why is everyone super hyped with it? 

From the direct m, I got more excited about the new game by gamefreak called Town :) 

Haven't every child born between 94 and 2005 played an AC game? WHO ARE YOU? :excuseu:

Just kidding. It's just super cute. 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
17 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Same:sweat:

LadyLuca

Oh gosh I cant wait to play it!

Honestly...its one of nintendos bigger titels so it will come out Q3/4 for holiday sales but im so happy we just got confirmation that the game is comming

Tom Nook
30 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

Its an aesthetically cute, and very relaxing community simulation game :) the villagers are funny and adorable there are many things to do in your town, for me it’s a nice change of place compared to action/competitive games but also has a unique style compared to Sims

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ChromaticPrincess

YAAAASSSSS FINALLY

Pocket Camp was cute but I’m ready for something bigger so I’m so excited 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

RodeckDanny

YAS! Best game ever <3 I'll get the switch for this 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

JustinTrudeau

OH ****! Maybe I'll actually get a Switch then.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived