• Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Scathach said:

1.45 on the demo and 3M viewers.

Cult did 2.0 on the demo last year. 

Source? 

PsychicGuru

I wasn't a big fan of this season's premier either...
It felt over-acted and stale. :(
I'm not really excited about this season anymore. At least I can now binge Cult on Netflix woop woop!:vegas:

Gaga's #1 fan

darkchylde

Oh ****... Feels weird, I expected people to turn in for this. Guess no one has any faith in Ryan anymore

sethrb101

Holy sh!t... I thought the crossover aspect would have so many people tuning in. It surely seemed to create a lot of buzz. Maybe people forgot or didn't know it was premiering last night?

#Gaga2020

FX+ crashed last night because of the traffic there for the show....

Surely these figures don't count in people who watched via FX's online services

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

3 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

And it was actually good:saladga:

I thought more people would be into it since it's the crossover season

If anything I would think the "crossover season" alienates viewers. Wouldn't casual viewers assume that unless they have seen the other seasons, they wouldn't understand this one. As opposed to other seasons, which were stand alone pieces, so anyone could tune in.

Scathach
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If anything I would think the "crossover season" alienates viewers. Wouldn't casual viewers assume that unless they have seen the other seasons, they wouldn't understand this one. As opposed to other seasons, which were stand alone pieces, so anyone could tune in.

I'm sure most people wouldn't start a show in its 8th season, regardless of the crossover

DelusionalGaga

I don't think it has anything to do with the quality of the episode. It's the 8th season so the ratings were meant to decline at some point. And given the fact that it's an anthology viewers might feel like they don't miss anything if they skip a season or just stop watching. 

Well it’s a declining show, Roanoke was the season that completely turned me off.  I didn’t even watch the most recent season. It’s a show doomed to fail. Jessica Lange was overall my favorite part of the series, with no JL, I really don’t want to see it. (I understand she’s appearing in this season). 

Archived