Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalpyse gets lowest season premiere ratings ever

Scathach

Featured Posts

Honestly, deserves better. This opening was one of the best openings of the entire series. Those people who have a problem with the pacing will always say that (aka it is either too slow or too rushed). Gave a lot of interesting characters like Venable and Michael. Also what a lot of people don't understand is that true horror was once campy and fun. I mean, check any horror film in the 60s or 70s.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I haven't seen Murder House and I don't have time to watch it, so I won't watch AHS8. Most people stream nowadays.

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, hausoffame said:

What's this season about? I keep reading about crossover? Sorry, I don't have cable so I'm out of the loop lol 

A nuclear apocalypse occurs and some people are put in a bunker, they either paid for a ticket in case of this event or they were selected by the “corporation” due to dna. Not too much revealed about where this is going to go. However, the anti-Christ from murder house appeared at the end of the episode

it is confirmed that the witches from Coven are also making appearances, as well as the Harmons from MH

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TV shows will be getting less and less views as time goes on anyways, online/streaming platforms are taking over 

I’d be here for live debuts on Netflix :vegas: like still once a week but just uploaded on Netflix instead of TV

FRANK1991

*inserts Lady Gaga three way gif "you guys are still here?"

didn't this show went to the trash ages ago? :huntyga:

Hotel was so bad I almost gave up if not for Gaga's amazing looks :trollga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

panosmonster
17 hours ago, LeJudas said:

It's still one of the top shows considering most shows can barely hit 1m even with DVR/Streams added. 

For example Shane's recent YouTube series can get 20m views. That's almost 20 times more views per episode. Way more viewers than TV networks have had in years. And Shane's the only one to do this so well. No other YouTuber is providing such quality entertainment for free. He'd make millions if it were a TV show with supbscription fees like HBO or Showtime

shane is so underrated by big studios....i don't get it. he is internet legend tbh.

JohnnyVersace

Tbh, the promo wasn't big enough this year. If they ARE bringing together all the seasons, they should have milked that for promo. It just felt a bit more hush hush than it should. 

Also, I will say that watching the premiere last night, the fantasy that made AHS so great (ghosts in Murder House, Asylum in general, the witchy vibes of Coven) is completely gone. Ryan is now focusing on real life fears, and it's become a bit mundane tbh. 

I have hopes for this season, but we shall see. 

4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

A nuclear apocalypse occurs and some people are put in a bunker, they either paid for a ticket in case of this event or they were selected by the “corporation” due to dna. Not too much revealed about where this is going to go. However, the anti-Christ from murder house appeared at the end of the episode

it is confirmed that the witches from Coven are also making appearances, as well as the Harmons from MH

I don't really know how the Harmons are going to be back since the Murder House would've gotten destroyed in the bombings. Suprised the witches' coven would have been destroyed cause magic.

pink sushi
On 9/13/2018 at 4:21 PM, Morphine Prince said:

This. Live TV ratings are declining. 

I’m more interested in the overall numbers. Including people who watched it live as it aired and on demand TV or online servives. 

And people who torrented it off Pirate Bay. :hor: 

Morphine Prince
15 minutes ago, pink sushi said:

And people who torrented it off Pirate Bay. :hor: 

No, those peasants aren't included unfortunately 

Archived