💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalpyse gets lowest season premiere ratings ever

Scathach

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Sharyu said:

I wonder if it'll be like Hotel, and be just full of sex.

No sex for the moment so...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show has been on a long time and it's a show that requires patience and time ....and people are giving that fully lately. So I'm not surprised. 

I'm going to enjoy it and people may follow thru with DVR and online viewing because that will add to the ratings.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

No sex for the moment so...

But a hot naked booty scrubbing scene lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TheodoreRx

I'm not surprised. I actually think it was the weakest premiere also. I think the show needs to pair back its cast, get some fresh new ideas and stop trying to make everything so modern. I think AHS does period pieces very well, they should go back to that. 

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, That J said:

What else did you expect with Ryan? :laughga:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, That J said:

Can we really call this sex scene though ? lol

ZiggyZiggs

OH WOW im shocked, this season had so many viral tweets it's crazy, every single tweet about this show was viral. and i thought people would watch tf out of it esp cuz of the crossover. this just proves that people don't really watch TV anymore, pretty sure there were million others watching it online

38 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

I'm not surprised. I actually think it was the weakest premiere also. I think the show needs to pair back its cast, get some fresh new ideas and stop trying to make everything so modern. I think AHS does period pieces very well, they should go back to that. 

I agree about period drama. Our country is over 200 years old, there are tons of time lines to play with. The battle of Gettysburg is screaming to be made into a season of Horror Story. A season focused on pre-colonization, with Indigenous American myths, would be incredible.

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, SKANK said:

If anything I would think the "crossover season" alienates viewers. Wouldn't casual viewers assume that unless they have seen the other seasons, they wouldn't understand this one. As opposed to other seasons, which were stand alone pieces, so anyone could tune in.

I think casual viewers wouldn’t even know it’s a crossover tbh

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

bc the ep was terrible and by the looks of it this season just might be the worst AHS season ever

This is impossible as long as freakshow exists.

Cavadour

Loved the Twilight Zone / Outer Limits touch.

Don't care about the ratings. People will miss AHS when it's gone. Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

And no need to spit in the soup, combines already did it...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

GypsyBabe

They lost me when Jessica Lange left tbh. I only watched Hotel for Gaga and Roanoke had the worst ending ever. I didn’t ever bother tuning in to Cult. :shrug:

I probably will watch this season at some point, but AHS is much better to binge watch than to watch week to week. Maybe others feel the same way and will let episodes pile up. 

⚯͛

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, uo111 said:

This is impossible as long as freakshow exists.

freakshow had at least some kind of substance and was visually appealing

TheodoreRx
16 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I agree about period drama. Our country is over 200 years old, there are tons of time lines to play with. The battle of Gettysburg is screaming to be made into a season of Horror Story. A season focused on pre-colonization, with Indigenous American myths, would be incredible.

I don't trust Ryan Murphy to handle that tbh. If you're not Native or from an are with a high Native population it's unlikely that they can handle the nuance. :madge: 

Archived