LG6 should drop in 2020

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
2 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

I still think the ASID OST will be very big.

A Star Is Done, When There’s A 4 Year Gap Between Your Albums

An Autobiography by Lady Gaga

No family’s safe when I sashay

monketsharona
On 9/13/2018 at 5:28 PM, VoldeLorde2 said:

I think she'll release C3C around this December and LG6 after awards season. Probably around April. It's the smartest move

No Tony already has an album out for the end of the year

monketsharona
On 9/13/2018 at 6:13 PM, hoeslay said:

I'm genuinely convinced the album is dropping Q2 2020

recording songs for it like more than two years before the release date ? No artists is doing thing unless he / she wants the music to sound dated months before it's even out

18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

recording songs for it like more than two years before the release date ? No artists is doing thing unless he / she wants the music to sound dated months before it's even out

Y'all...do know...how albums work right? You write for as long as you need to, come up with demos and ideas that evolve and change over time, bits and pieces of a 2 year old song make it into a new song. It's a process. You don't really just sit down and make the album and expect for it to be one thing, i.e. original LG5 turning into Joanne...which also took 3 years to make - 2 years of writing and original LG5 concepts that in the last year went full force into Joanne.

ElectricChapelR

Jesus ... we're getting a soundtrack album full of gaga songs, all pop, rock and ballads + a disco bop in 1 week, an oscar movie, a jazz album and god knows what in the next months. 

This is the exact reason that y'all don't think she's on top anymore... because you're constantly dissatisfied. Years ago everybody here was like - Gaga is the best she can sing anything and she always change that's why I love her and that's why she's different -. In reality, most of you want her to make the same pop music over and over again cause her being on the radio satisfies your insecurities and confirms that your taste in music is better.

All her work really expanded my music horizons and made me appreciate and discover a lot of great music and explore so many genres, C2C made so many of my mornings feel better, inspired me a lot and gave me the sense that I have a ton of possibilities in this life if I open my eyes.  

I don't know if you realise but this obsession that some of you got mentally affects you more than you think.

Be patient and have trust in our lady, she always delivers, always explore and innovate. You just have to free yourself from the past and see the girl behind the aura. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, HER HEALTH IS THE BIGGEST PRIORITY!

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

Y'all...do know...how albums work right? You write for as long as you need to, come up with demos and ideas that evolve and change over time, bits and pieces of a 2 year old song make it into a new song. It's a process. You don't really just sit down and make the album and expect for it to be one thing, i.e. original LG5 turning into Joanne...which also took 3 years to make - 2 years of writing and original LG5 concepts that in the last year went full force into Joanne.

And you know she only made TF in 6 months, she made BTW in few months during the MOnster Ball Tour. TFM in few months while she was promoting TF. ARTPOP was also planned for a earlier release.

You only talk about the cancellation of the original LG5, but it only happened once. At the end Joanne was written, composed, recorded and released between March 2016 and October 2016. 

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Anisko said:

You're from egypte? 

No but this meme is so funny... Not sure where it's from 

Archived