Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Where Is GRIMES At?! This is the case for FBI!!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

OK so take these with grains of salt.

She have not been on twitter for 40 days now. She is not  major artist, her success and growth depends on enganging her community aka her fans, this thing hurt her majorly.

This is a graph by the way

Dm5FJmVUUAYmCAo.jpg:large

Is she recluse somewhere?

The bombastic stuffs is, there are rumors that Elon had killed or heavily injured her physically?!! :oprah:  

IDK where did that come from but apparently Elon is abusive behind closed doors?!

Elon seems not dating her anymore now. They unfollowed each other before Elon deleted his Insta altogether, and Elon was seen flirting with another woman.

Don't know if that is even true but fans of her are getting worried leaving comments on her insta (her last post was 9 weeks ago by the way)

what do you think, hunties? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DelusionalGaga

Hopefully she's focusing on the two albums that she promised us. And I hope she stays away from Elon Musty and AB from now on. 

Regina George

My mom who works at Netflix told me she is alive and well and is sacrificing chicken in Azealias basement..

I've been asking that myself everyday because she was my main music resource when Gaga was gone and I love her music so much we can't afford to loose her :messga:

DiscoHeaven23

Elon threw her in the cave in Thailand so that he can actually use his new device to rescue someone. 

#prayForThailandGrimes

Oh no I didn't realize they broke up, I wasn't worried about her at all cuz I figured she was just spending her time riding that billionaire diq and traipsing around Muskland enjoying her privilege

Between the backlash for her foolish attempts to defend Tesla and a potential breakup in the aftermath of all Musk's drama, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't feel like getting on social media right now. I wonder what she's up to and how the relationship will affect what kind of music she makes next.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

1 hour ago, ACT2 said:

maybe azealia was right about him being a shitty weird guy

and she dropped him

Oh he's definitely shitty and weird. We been knew that before Azel spilled the T.  But he's also, you know, a rich and famous superjeanyus so lil Grimesy (or anyone tbh) could look the other way pretty easily. If anyone broke up with anyone it was probably he with her. I'd like to imagine my little crusty punk indie girl Grimes had the ova to break up with a guy like Elon because she is sticking by her morals, but I doubt that's the reality

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived