event

ASIB London Premiere on September 27

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Devastated that I’ll be on vacation. The one time I might get to meet Gaga and I won’t be able to make it. :giveup:

In the gayest Sophie’s choice every, I will need to sell my Kylie tickets because I was going to her concert that day :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

The race is on, Briton hunties! May luck be ever in your favor! :giggle:

8 minutes ago, Spock said:

In the gayest Sophie’s choice every, I will need to sell my Kylie tickets because I was going to her concert that day :giveup: 

:giggle: what happens when two gay goddesses collide

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloodyjack

So how does this work. Is there like a few tickets available for the people who answered the earliest or is there literally just one ticket. If so then I guess I lost:toofunny::smh:

Hope none of you win and that I win :ohwell:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The race is on, Briton hunties! May luck be ever in your favor! :giggle:

:giggle: what happens when two gay goddesses collide

I know :giveup: I’m going to two other shows so it’s not that bad 

who will love me when the night is over

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

So how does this work. Is there like a few tickets available for the people who answered the earliest or is there literally just one ticket. If so then I guess I lost:toofunny::smh:

wha? usually with anything like that it's a random draw, not who does it earliest

MonsterOfSpain

Did I still sign up although I live 2 flight hours away from London and there's no way I can attend? The answer is yes :vegas: 

Imagine you live in London and doubt will you attend the movie with gaga or go to Kylie's show. Imagine.

Love my life but you are so lucky

BoomKack

From the T&Cs:

The Prize is one pair of tickets to the London Premiere Screening of A Star is Born on 27 September 2018 (the “Premiere”). The Prize includes one night’s stay at a 4 star hotel on 27 September 2018 (winner and guest sharing a hotel room) with complimentary breakfast. Travel from the Winner’s home to the Premiere and back will be included in the Prize up to a maximum of £250.00 (the "Prize").

OMonster

So, aside from this, is there no other way to get hold of tickets for this premiere? 

Will there be a general standing area where we could go for free to watch the red carpet at least? 

I'm guessing the tickets are specifically to watch the film? 

subtext / fantasy

Archived