question

How is Enigma selling?

Jaume

Featured Posts

bloody g

It will be all sold out in the end, don't worry

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Sneaky Oliver

I kinda forgot they are selling Enigma already with all the ASIB hype. You US guys better sell out every date and take your soccer moms to the Jazz and Piano dates as well :grr:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

androiduser

if they're not mentioning anything, it's probably not sold out, but I think that these Vegas shows are mostly sold out just before the show, by people who make last minute decisions when they're in Vegas

The tickets are so expensive though, am I missing something? I want to go but the worst seats are still about $200 Canadian :(

I would have loved to go to both the pop and the jazz show but it seems too pricey.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I spent 900€ buying early GA tickets for me and my friends thinking they would sell out fast and I was wrong, i couldve waited and save a bit :koons:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

5 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I spent 900€ buying early GA tickets for me and my friends thinking they would sell out fast and I was wrong, i couldve waited and save a bit :koons:

Two words:

cre dit :vegas:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

I am waiting for 2020 dates and HOPING there are some in summer.

If there isn’t I’ll just buy some merch from eBay/ gagas shop and cry watching the FANMADE youtube DVD-style multicam video.

Vegas can suck my **** if there isn’t Summer dates 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Delulu Rogers

I’m not spending money to see her if there is no new music. So I’ll wait until lg6 is released cause I can’t imagine how awful it would be for the people that went to the first half of the residency with no new music 

Do you think there will be any cheaper last minute tickets i have my ticket for one of the October show but was going to see if I could squeeze the second how in with my friend when we are there.

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 9/13/2018 at 12:45 PM, ChrisC said:

I’m not spending money to see her if there is no new music. So I’ll wait until lg6 is released cause I can’t imagine how awful it would be for the people that went to the first half of the residency with no new music 

Going to LAS VEGAS to see your idol perform can be never awful lmaooooooo i don't see a problem if you can afford it :fthis:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived