Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
On 9/15/2018 at 4:47 AM, TOSK said:

My "Dolby Experience" totaled $25.46

The Fan experience one got a free ASIB soundtrack download.  It's worth it IMO. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Shipper
6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Oct. 2nd is my 21st bday... idk if I should go then or wait till Friday to go with my friends...

Both!  

I'm going to the fan experience one because of the soundtrack download (and I want to have privacy when I cry) and my coworker said she wants to watch it (I still need to actually make her come I dunno if she will tho) so we might watch it that weekend or Venom.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Flippy

ALl the SF monsters going to Metreon and I’ll stay in the East Bay in Emeryville :selena:

i got my ticket through fandango for the second so I don’t know if I’ll get the code for the download :giveup::cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

On 9/14/2018 at 4:22 AM, Ronnie said:

I got my tickets last night! Seeing it at the AMC Mesa 14 in the Phoenix, AZ area. So far only 20 seats have been purchased :sis:

71 seats now :staymad:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Yeah I got tickets to a theater near me as soon as this was announced thinking they would go fast and there are still more than 50% of tickets available :interestinga:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived