celeb

Nicki Dragging Cardi Live On Air Right Now

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO what else is new, only brave behind the mic and on twatter :giggle:

Also, this is just fueling the fire, this will not be the end of it, bookmark me :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Drin Lon
15 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

what really tires me is that.. okay lets be real, they are both immature. cardi threw a shoe on nicki  but keep in mind that she is just now beginning her career, while being a next door girl who was never afraid of being goofy, loud, or making a fool of herself. nicki is a "queen" shes been out for like 10 years or so.. she will rap about beating b****es up etc etc but  when cardi came to her she was hiding behind the security. Now she starts talking mad s**t again, behind a microphone. she is so fake lmao

Not to my knowledge 

Drin Lon
8 hours ago, Rino said:

karma will get you hard sooner or later Nicki and there will be no bodyguard to hide behind :bon:

What a disgusting thing to wish somebody

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, PerfectGUY said:

Thank you !!!!!

I can't understand why people on GagaDaily are acting like it's normal to get into fights and that you should be shameful not to get in one ??? What are you thinking ?

Most of you guys probably hated violence at school etc... and know what it feels like having people attacking you

How can you be encouraging people fighting ?

And it's even more hypocrite to say that Nicki should have fought because IF SHE DID, you would all be dragging her even more 

SAY IT LOUDER SIS!

Borislshere
19 hours ago, ryanripley said:

oh please, she's been handing out d*ck rider of year awards and such since she started freaking out over not getting number 1, give it a break lol

To be fair, most people who’ve gotten the award deserved it. This week it was some artist who mocked Serena Williams in a comic and last week it was the person who mocked a veteran actor working at a grocery store. 

lolitamuse
On 9/10/2018 at 3:55 PM, Kulture Kiari said:

How dare she say she wouldn't talk about anyone's child, when she talked about Kylie's baby.

And talking bad about my mom's career? This lady, if you can even call her that, built her career on making music about vaginas/penises, and only became relevant because she featured on a million songs. Literally, if a piece of poop could sing and the gp would love it, she would literally beg the piece of poop to feature her in one of the poop's songs.

She literally mentioned Stormi's name--she didn't say anything ABOUT Stormie. There's a difference.

On 9/11/2018 at 4:04 AM, Mr Boopsmooch said:

And there she's out with a new video or whatever. When the "queen" of rap is so desperate.

In the meantime Bardi

LongGleamingAmericantoad-max-1mb.gif

In the meantime Gaga

s5hkqb.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

LetsGetHigh

Nicki really needs to stop talking about other people and focus on Queen, considering it's already outside Top 10 even with TEA & SEA help from that collaboration with the pedophile.

Archived