Nicki Dragging Cardi Live On Air Right Now

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boomer keewatin
3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Apparently you are “racist” if you think according to some GGD members.

I think they are both unprofessional and should act like grown women :derpga:

Exactly, this reminds me of "beef" that happens in high school.

miss vanjie

DelusionalGaga

How ironic of her to lecture Cardi about postpartum depression and her needing help when she's clearly deranged herself. 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

This is all so dumb

it was dumb for cardi to physically attack nicki at freaking FASHION WEEK, that's what was dumb

sethrb101
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

it was dumb for cardi to physically attack nicki at freaking FASHION WEEK, that's what was dumb

I don't even know the full story or situation with Cardi and Nicki at the moment. All I know is they are both grown women and should act like it, whoever may or may not be in the wrong. It's so childish.

#Gaga2020

sipthistea

marina_nicki_minaj_tweet_unbearable.jpg

She's unbearable and a hypocrite. I bet she's one of those people who throws the stones and hides the hand. 

This woman is just disgusting. Her attitude is awful and I'm glad Gaga never acknowledged her. 

1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

marina_nicki_minaj_tweet_unbearable.jpg

She's unbearable and a hypocrite. I bet she's one of those people who throws the stones and hides the hand. 

This woman is just disgusting. Her attitude is awful and I'm glad Gaga never acknowledged her. 

Did Marina really tweet that? :air:

But where's the lie though? :ohwell:

Why wouldnt she say that to her face?

All she does is dissing people in songs, or tweeting, but doesn't have the courage to insult people right in their face. 

Im no fan of both of them but Nicki is in her thirties and acts like an immature teenager. Shes very pathetic and it's very sad tbh to behave that way when ur almost 40. Good luck to her

Archived