• Lightning
    • Serah
    • Fran
    • Aerith
    • Tifa
    • Terra
    • Rinoa

Featured Posts

So, after GGD crowned Squall as the best FF hunty, time to choose the best FF girl, shall we??

Yuna (FFX) One of the most relevant ones as well as one of my personal favourites: a very nice character and very versatile, since she literally goes from a Summoner priest (?) [Sorry I didn't play the game in english lol] to a gun woman and a singer. They and Tidus are the best couple hands down.... maybe this will be the next thread!

vI9d214411358262.gif giphy.giforiginal.giftumblr_omplthLbdH1sjiojbo1_500.gif

Rikku (FFX) Another cool FFX girl, but completely overshadowed by Yuna. Also, who the **** thought It would be a good idea to name her almost exactly like a Kingdom Hearts character lol. Square sabotaging themselves

tumblr_nj7ro395NY1u4e389o1_500.gif4IPp.gif

Lulu (FFX) another character that I am sure wants DarkGa back. A very cool character as well. 

DaringActualAcouchi-size_restricted.gif5UvH.gif

Aerith (FFVII) My favourite character in the series, if we actually talk about the plot and not the design. The design... not so much. I was so tempted to put THAT scene but at this point it's not that I don't wanna make a spoiler, just that I don't wanna make anyone cry. We love an eco-friendly queen with a special connection with the planet itself! Don't like her outfit in FFVII tho (the one in CC is better but still nothing spectacular). What nothing can deny is that it's the female character with the best musical theme. My faavourite track in the FF series alongside Tidus' theme and Suteki Da Ne.

5dIC.giftumblr_mybunfVQyK1s2wenvo3_500.gif

Tifa (FFVII) I quite like her, but the fact she looks exactly the stereotypical anime **** character, or at least how I imagine it might be.... However, a very cool character in the plot and in the original game it had a very cool design. In the Movie, not so much

giphy.giftumblr_op5jfjQXuk1rd7edpo1_500.gif335.giftumblr_n6mjxkxVWL1rp8rbso2_250.gif

Rinoa (FFVIII) I don't like her tbh but I guess there had to be a character from VIII sooooooooooo 

0008be1b0765111630eafdd405480118.gif

Terra (FFVI) my personal favourite, but I doubt many people will vote for her lol. Very cool girl, and very cool outfit. 

Dissidia-Final-Fantasy-15-810x400.jpglatest?cb=20101105104908

Lightning (FFXIII) I don't like her specially as a character, but I know many people do. Her outfit in XIII2 SLAYS to much

source.giflatest?cb=201209240421561b3623c799a09e336d28efaca5f9c8c2.png

Fran can you bee cany cooler than that

source.giftumblr_nq32f3azi01redx1to1_400.gif

Serah an overall hated character bu awwww I like her. And she's been sitting at my shelf with Vaan and Balthier forever so 

source.gif5CBO.gif

tomsches

I love me some Lady Yuna, traditional and sexed-up FFX2-version

I like Rikku's personality, but I just don't know how to use her in battle, she was always my weakest link.

I love Lulu too.

Lightning is cool, but girl don't take everything so seriously.

Serah annoyed me.

Fran's voice is HOT

11 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I love me some Lady Yuna, traditional and sexed-up FFX2-version

I like Rikku's personality, but I just don't know how to use her in battle, she was always my weakest link.

I love Lulu too.

Lightning is cool, but girl don't take everything so seriously.

Serah annoyed me.

Fran's voice is HOT

Poor serah everyone dislikes her hahaha

Did you play XIII2? Because I didn't care for her while playing XiIII but she won my heart on the sequel

q

thank you for making the thread! :heart:

among the ones presented in the poll I would have to go with Tifa. usually I'm not into melee-brawl characters in JRPGs, but her attacks were so cool in FFVII! her story arc is interesting, she is kind of a strong female character and I also loved playing as her in FF Dissidia. 

my ultimate personal would have to be princess Garnet from FFIX. 

mbnz34.gif

the love story between her and Zidane is my all-time favorite in FF series, and I kinda relate to her character a lot + she's a kick аss summoner. 

giphy.gif

I also love Fang from FFXIII

tumblr_ml04auzi3F1rix2dqo4_250.gif

she's so strong, a perfect wall for every enemy, she was so helpful in my party. and her eidolon is Bahamut - aka the king of Dragons - what could be cooler??? 

tumblr_n8chlled4K1rtbkkjo2_250.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

tomsches
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Poor serah everyone dislikes her hahaha

Did you play XIII2? Because I didn't care for her while playing XiIII but she won my heart on the sequel

q

Yes I played all parts.

I was annoyed that I had to save her in XIII and she didn't win me over in XIII2 either

Fran 

tumblr_p1yyhxHho71u9t5z9o1_500.gif

tumblr_omgrzeVr3g1vg6z8do2_400.gif

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I think a lot of problems with Serah is that, much like Kairi, she was a plot device rather than an actual character. The next problem is after XIII, the entire series is about giving Lightning a blowjob.

Out of all the choices here, Lulu. Most definitely. 

ALSO Rikku was named Rikku before KH came out. She was actually meant to be in KH besides Yuffie, but it was figured two Rikus would be too confusing.

Plus KH Riku as named so to oppose Sora. Sora = Sky, Riku = Sea, Kairi = Horizon

32 minutes ago, tomsches said:

She's basically meant as a secondary healer, and an offensive ites user. Also, OHKO to all machines.

She doesn't really shine until after Yuna is kidnapped. Unless you put Kimahri on the white mage path.

On the regular sphere grid, hers ends near where Lulu's begins. However, I'd think it'd be better for her to go along Tidus' path and collect the speed magic collection.

19 minutes ago, Rino said:

thank you for making the thread! :heart:

among the ones presented in the poll I would have to go with Tifa. usually I'm not into melee-brawl characters in JRPGs, but her attacks were so cool in FFVII! her story arc is interesting, she is kind of a strong female character and I also loved playing as her in FF Dissidia. 

my ultimate personal would have to be princess Garnet from FFIX. 

mbnz34.gif

the love story between her and Zidane is my all-time favorite in FF series, and I kinda relate to her character a lot + she's a kick аss summoner. 

giphy.gif

I also love Fang from FFXIII

tumblr_ml04auzi3F1rix2dqo4_250.gif

she's so strong, a perfect wall for every enemy, she was so helpful in my party. and her eidolon is Bahamut - aka the king of Dragons - what could be cooler??? 

tumblr_n8chlled4K1rtbkkjo2_250.gif

I have never played no been any interested in IX :selena:

6 minutes ago, T3ARS said:

Fran 

tumblr_p1yyhxHho71u9t5z9o1_500.gif

tumblr_omgrzeVr3g1vg6z8do2_400.gif

The handshake gif is everything

4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Also, if applicable, Shiva.

tumblr_ncawbtQcpt1s2wenvo8_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_oe0twsSPGh1sd29ego2_500.gif

tumblr_nqdn5ue05O1sjiojbo3_500.gif

I love her but I wouldbt consider her a character

I dont know how to feel regarding the fact in some games she looked very cool (no pun intended) and in some others.... Not so cool

RudraCNG

Ok, unpopular opinion here: I love Lightning. She's one of the most interesting characters of the franchise. She's reserved and determined without being rude or mean, and she's a much deeper character than most of the FF protagonists.

dd6f6d19363d0e7486bb1265eda3dac9ccf2d558

I love Terra (and Celes) too :flutter:

Archived