• Fran
    • Aerith
    • Tifa
    • Terra
    • Rinoa

Featured Posts

19 hours ago, tomsches said:

I love me some Lady Yuna, traditional and sexed-up FFX2-version

I like Rikku's personality, but I just don't know how to use her in battle, she was always my weakest link.

I love Lulu too.

Lightning is cool, but girl don't take everything so seriously.

Serah annoyed me.

Fran's voice is HOT

18 hours ago, Rino said:

thank you for making the thread! :heart:

among the ones presented in the poll I would have to go with Tifa. usually I'm not into melee-brawl characters in JRPGs, but her attacks were so cool in FFVII! her story arc is interesting, she is kind of a strong female character and I also loved playing as her in FF Dissidia. 

my ultimate personal would have to be princess Garnet from FFIX. 

mbnz34.gif

the love story between her and Zidane is my all-time favorite in FF series, and I kinda relate to her character a lot + she's a kick аss summoner. 

giphy.gif

I also love Fang from FFXIII

tumblr_ml04auzi3F1rix2dqo4_250.gif

she's so strong, a perfect wall for every enemy, she was so helpful in my party. and her eidolon is Bahamut - aka the king of Dragons - what could be cooler??? 

tumblr_n8chlled4K1rtbkkjo2_250.gif

18 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Tifa and Freya are IT!!

tifa-gif-10.gif

NewImpartialAtlanticridleyturtle-size_re

18 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Fran 

tumblr_p1yyhxHho71u9t5z9o1_500.gif

tumblr_omgrzeVr3g1vg6z8do2_400.gif

18 hours ago, Seeka said:

I think a lot of problems with Serah is that, much like Kairi, she was a plot device rather than an actual character. The next problem is after XIII, the entire series is about giving Lightning a blowjob.

Out of all the choices here, Lulu. Most definitely. 

ALSO Rikku was named Rikku before KH came out. She was actually meant to be in KH besides Yuffie, but it was figured two Rikus would be too confusing.

Plus KH Riku as named so to oppose Sora. Sora = Sky, Riku = Sea, Kairi = Horizon

She's basically meant as a secondary healer, and an offensive ites user. Also, OHKO to all machines.

She doesn't really shine until after Yuna is kidnapped. Unless you put Kimahri on the white mage path.

On the regular sphere grid, hers ends near where Lulu's begins. However, I'd think it'd be better for her to go along Tidus' path and collect the speed magic collection.

18 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Tifa for me! An amazing character 

18 hours ago, DreamingMonster said:

Rikku and Fran:heart:

17 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Ok, unpopular opinion here: I love Lightning. She's one of the most interesting characters of the franchise. She's reserved and determined without being rude or mean, and she's a much deeper character than most of the FF protagonists.

dd6f6d19363d0e7486bb1265eda3dac9ccf2d558

I love Terra (and Celes) too :flutter:

8ANu.gif

Archived