Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

Q: "When will Gaga return on stage in Switzerland?"

A: "Not before 2 years."

SHE ALSO CONFIRMS WORKING ON LG6! (finally!)

Colourful

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, personally already guessed this. It is taxing for her these days to tour the globe and do those choreo.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well kinda surprised but then again not that much.

She will probably try to find a good way to tour and not hurt herself in this two years.

I am kinda sad but I think it will be good for her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

"I just finished the last details of the soundtrack" so here's what she was doing in the past months... LG6 is still in early stage :nooo:

VoldeLorde2

Here we were thinking LG6 was more than halfway done and she's only just started. I'm guessing that's why she was recording with DJWS in November because the movie wasn't pushed back then. Then the movie got pushed so they decide to finish the soundtrack later. 

Delulu Rogers

"I'm waiting for my swiss fans in vegas this winter" :toofunny: She can't really be expecting people to travel that far and spend that much money can she? Especially the European fans after the whole JWT cancellations. Also, does that mean no new music at vegas...:saladga:

But I am laughing at "I am waiting for my Swiss fans in Vegas".

Bush ash people from Europe have that kind of many to travel to Vegas... Bush If you decided to come to my city I would have to save so much money for the show 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Just now, ChrisC said:

"I'm waiting for my swiss fans in vegas this winter" :toofunny: She can't really be expecting people to travel that far and spend that much money can she? Especially the European fans after the whole JWT cancellations

Yeah, there are European fans that have bought tickets.

I mean... duh. Isn't that the point of the residency, for her to be at one place and not... tour? The thing she does that exacerbates her fibro? Why is this something we're """""""surprised"""""""" of???

confused-girl-gif-11.gif

chromaticainmyhead

this basically confirms we'll get the first single not before 2019 so maybe a Q2/Q3 release is possible? would be perfect timing especially after the Oscar buzz will have calmed down... 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Sad. But who knows, maybe she will end up touring still. This is Gaga we're talking about, remember last year at Tiff she said that she would be resting this year but she seems real busy this year. Maybe she meant by resting is not doing shows and performance and official public appearance. It's true that some (most) people don't have the money to go all to vegas just for Gaga including myself, so its sad that european fan won't get to see Gaga for the next two years after she cancelled half of the european dates of JWT.

Well I guess we can expect the album in Q2, Q3 of next year 

PlastiscGuy
13 minutes ago, Chop said:

"I just finished the last details of the soundtrack" so here's what she was doing in the past months... LG6 is still in early stage :nooo:

Nnn so people were right when they'd say Gaga was still going to studio for ASIB :wtf:

PG.

• Admin changed the title to Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived