💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Nnn so people were right when they'd say Gaga was still going to the studio for ASIB :wtf:

But she was also working with people that are not part of Asib like Sophie so she was probably working on lg6 too... But I would not expect anything until mid-2019 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glittertinks

Unlike others I was already expecting that she won't tour between the Residency, because of fibro. However, her comments still make me really really angry. I do not belong to that group of european LMs that were able to buy 1 or even more tickets for the Residency. I really wish I could. But unfortunately what I have is not enough and comments like this upset me even more because of that and my JWT was cancelled twice and I have never even gotten a refund for the tickets (Edit: just to clarify I did contract TicketMaster several times, but thank you for your concern!). I would be very glad if others in this forum would stop talking down people like me (believe me, it makes that feeling of being a flop fan even worse), just because we're bitter. We have more or less personal reasons to be bitter. :noparty:

On another side, I am glad we have ASIB because this is much more accessible than a trip for thousands of euros. I will enjoy that time and let's see what will happen after that.

monketsharona
26 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

SHE ALSO CONFIRMS WORKING ON LG6! (finally!)

We know this for long though ^^ 

Teal Ambition

Here's the source, there's some other important things that were left out.

https://www.20min.ch/ro/entertainment/people/story/-J-attends-mes-fans-suisses-a-Las-Vegas---25091654

-She will be at the Hollywood premiere of ASIB in late September

-She described the Enigma show as "A show will gather all my successes" and the jazz one as "more jazzy and retro."

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

5 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Unlike others I was already expecting that she won't tour between the Residency, because of fibro. However, her comments still make me really really angry. I do not belong to that group of european LMs that were able to buy 1 or even more tickets for the Residency. I really wish I could. But unfortunately what I have is not enough and comments like this upset me even more because of that and my JWT was cancelled twice and I have never even gotten a refund for the tickets. I would be very glad if others in this forum would stop talking down people like me (believe me, it makes that feeling of being a flop fan even worse), just because we're bitter. We have more or less personal reasons to be bitter. :noparty:

On another side, I am glad we have ASIB because this is much more accessible than a trip for thousands of euros. I will enjoy that time and let's see what will happen after that.

so you won't get yout money back? :o

4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Here's the source, there's some other important things that were left out.

https://www.20min.ch/ro/entertainment/people/story/-J-attends-mes-fans-suisses-a-Las-Vegas---25091654

-She will be at the Hollywood premiere of ASIB in late September

-She described the Enigma show as "A show will gather all my successes" and the jazz one as "more jazzy and retro."

Nnn so no new music. LG6 really comes in 2020! 

PlanetChromatica
9 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Unlike others I was already expecting that she won't tour between the Residency, because of fibro. However, her comments still make me really really angry. I do not belong to that group of european LMs that were able to buy 1 or even more tickets for the Residency. I really wish I could. But unfortunately what I have is not enough and comments like this upset me even more because of that and my JWT was cancelled twice and I have never even gotten a refund for the tickets. I would be very glad if others in this forum would stop talking down people like me (believe me, it makes that feeling of being a flop fan even worse), just because we're bitter. We have more or less personal reasons to be bitter. :noparty:

How did you not get a refund for your tickets? :huh: Everyone's tickets were refunded automatically.... I had mine refunded within 2 weeks of the cancellation.

10 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I have never even gotten a refund for the tickets.

That's an issue with TicketMaster/The Venue. Definitely look into getting your money back.

Purr more, hiss less.

So, only does she allude to no touring during the residency but she also described enigma as a “celebration” of her hits. 

Therefore can we all put this “surprise dark enigma album surprise release” to bed and realise that the whole “enigma” concept came from a random brainstorming session between her and her creative director :neyde: 

thanks. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, tomsches said:

but...but......but the intsagram posts!!!

th- they- they were DERK!!!11!!!1!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

29 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm not even mad, i'm full of ASIB hype :giveup:

With ASIB being a full album, I could honestly wait until early 2021..

Purr more, hiss less.

stupidrain71

i’ll wait for someone to start a new rumor thread: “Lady Gaga confirms LG6. New single before Enigma?” :huntyga:

• Admin changed the title to Gaga not touring during Vegas Residency
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived