Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga talking with fans

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

You see, when there are less people around and they're all polite she is SO sweet and talks just like a normal person. She signs everyone an autograph and even asks a little girl is she minds her signing Joanne as "Joanne" and not "L. Gaga" (or the other way around idk). 

In another video you can see Christian next to Gaga telling those fans "you guys are the most polite fans I've met" :heart:

I'm so happy to have seen this video because this truly shows why I became a Gaga stan and why I love her so much, she is so sweet and emotional and everything. I love this woman so much

Colourful

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

God this makes me love her even more, would love to meet her in that kind of setting, where’s it’s more chilled and not having to climb over people lol. She’s so sweet :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Regina George

Christian seems really nice.. No one said anything to him but he still choose to compliment those fans :hug: I’m glad Gaga met him and she seems happier than ever 

Her reaction of just like... pure shock and jubilation when they said they liked the movie... wow. I'm so happy to see her finally get the validation she deserves from something that she's been pursuing for so long.  :sara:

Also the fact that she makes it a point to sign 'Joanne' instead of 'Lady Gaga' on the Joanne pictures. :flutter: Concept queen!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

DutchHooker

The second vid where Carino talks and the paws up! :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Not The Real Gaga

Yeah, this is how you should interact with every human being. I would never scream to someone like some/most of the fans that meet her in public use to do.

Chris Evans

she's the sweetest. I wish more fans were able to meet her in this setting since it's the only setting where she can stay and chat instead of having paparazzi intruding 

Archived