💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Shameless' Season 9

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i literally binged the whole series in a week in july and now emmy is leaving :madge: 

WTFFFFFFFFF :grr:

OT: i finally caught up on s7 and s8

s7 was cool, s8 sucked though :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PlastiscGuy
14 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Emmy is leaving :madge: 

I know... I can't imagine how the show is gonna be without her, on the other side... She deserves better, worry about herself for once so I hope her exit is Fiona starting a new life in somewhere else, and not her death :wtfga:

PG.

monsterdino
47 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i literally binged the whole series in a week in july and now emmy is leaving :madge: 

Wait what??? UGHHHHH the show does not exist without her....guesss they didnt want to pay her as much as the pay Frank in the end huh? Sad!

51 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Wait what??? UGHHHHH the show does not exist without her....guesss they didnt want to pay her as much as the pay Frank in the end huh? Sad!

As far as we know, compensation has nothing to do with her decision to leave the show. This is her departure post:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

As far as we know, compensation has nothing to do with her decision to leave the show. This is her departure post:

I dont buy it season 8 started shooting late bc she was fighting for a bigger pay or equal to the one with frank

ZiggyZiggs
20 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I dont buy it season 8 started shooting late bc she was fighting for a bigger pay or equal to the one with frank

she was fighting for herself and emma i believe who was really underpaid

• 8 months later...
iAstroLeo

Why is this thread dead? :madge:

Just finished the season, I didn't know Fiona was leaving until it happened, what an amazing storyline she had throughout the season!

highlikegaga

Ian and Mickey will be back for S10 :tony::tony:

also, i feel like pure sh!t, i just want my baby Fiona BACK

Archived