14 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It was definitely a song that was released

nicki-minaj.jpg?w=612&w=700&q=85

Poor taste detected

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t believe it’s already 2 years old :emma:

I remember how exciting it was hearing the song for the first time and starting the new era :giveup:

One of my Fav Gaga songs! I wish we had more songs similar to this on the album! Also, I never got why Gaga cut out half of this song during her Joanne Tour! 

25 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

One of my Fav Gaga songs! I wish we had more songs similar to this on the album! Also, I never got why Gaga cut out half of this song during her Joanne Tour! 

Because it's apparently super vocally demanding for her so it wasn't safe for her to be singing it every night on top of a 2-hour show. It's not like a lack of ability on Gaga's part, just that a slip-up there could really mess up her voice. Personally, I don't get why you'd record a song like that then, but I'm not her so I guess we think differently lol

24 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Because it's apparently super vocally demanding for her so it wasn't safe for her to be singing it every night on top of a 2-hour show. It's not like a lack of ability on Gaga's part, just that a slip-up there could really mess up her voice. Personally, I don't get why you'd record a song like that then, but I'm not her so I guess we think differently lol

Fair enough and I agree with you, but the thing is, she skipped the second verse which isn't vocally demanding at all! I just think she doesn't like the song anymore for the simple reason that it brings back certain memories. Most probably we won't see it on her next tour! 

18 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Fair enough and I agree with you, but the thing is, she skipped the second verse which isn't vocally demanding at all! I just think she doesn't like the song anymore for the simple reason that it brings back certain memories. Most probably we won't see it on her next tour! 

I think the whole song is to some extent so it was just cutting it short in general because you can live without a song's second verse, but to cut the key change would be plain odd  for a song that's kind of known for it. We definitely won't see it on the tour lol You can tell her heart's not really in the song like you can, say, A-YO.

13 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I think the whole song is to some extent so it was just cutting it short in general because you can live without a song's second verse, but to cut the key change would be plain odd  for a song that's kind of known for it. We definitely won't see it on the tour lol You can tell her heart's not really in the song like you can, say, A-YO.

Sad really! As its a masterpiece! 

chromaticainmyhead
On 9/9/2018 at 11:14 AM, NewUsername said:

Don't forget to include this amazing teaser

Perfect Illusion still goes as hard as the first day!

this on loop is better than the whole track :poot::lolly:

Spoiler

jk I love this song

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Glamourpuss

I love it just as much today as I did when it first came out. It still feels so brand new to me. I think because like someone else said it's an enigma of a song. On each listen it's like I've heard something new. Just now I listened to it and found myself noticing how the instrumental feels so psychedelic. 

I'll always remember Gaga playing it loudly in her car, singing along when it first got released. She looked so happy and the song just gives me this euphoric vibe ever since. Does anybody else get a rush of adrenaline?  

Archived