Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

"I had a record executive suggest I get a nose job," she remembered while discussing the film, which screens at the Toronto International Film Festival.

"(It was) before my first single came out and before we shot the video -- and I said no."

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/lady-gaga-reflects-on-music-executive-who-told-her-to-consider-a-nose-job-1.4085622#_gus&_gucid=&_gup=twitter&_gsc=ujA7jeL

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

Gaga nose what is best for her career. :firega:

Spoiler

The pun was going to be used eventually. Sorry for any pain and suffering due to cringe

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Gaga noes what is best for her career. :firega:

Reveal hidden contents

The pun was going to be used eventually. Sorry for any pain and suffering due to cringe

Queen of spelling :firega:

That’s just heartbreaking that she had to go through that. I hope people here will think of it when they scrutinize her appearance.

calmar
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hide contents

that pun gave me a nosebleed

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Reveal hidden contents

3 minutes ago, calmar said:

that pun gave me a nosebleed

I thought @Rumours1977 was funny

Turns out he'snot :huntyga:

PerfectIllusion

She had one nose job tho :oprah: nothing wrong with that but some people might make hate comments about this...

StuckInMyMind
7 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hide contents

The pun would’ve been a lot funnier had you known how to spell nose... just saying. Don’t worry, I have a box of tissues for your tears

Space Cowboy

I like how she added before her first music video because she has had some sort of procedure done on her nose no?

You could tell especially  when she started the ARTPOP era. Not that it's bad thing, nothing wrong with cosmetic procedures.

Archived