interview

Gaga about suggested nose job & Ally

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, QuantiQuentin said:

Where are the proofs ? You always say she used epione or something else but we don't know if it's true. This is one of the things I would ask her if I met her.

Or you could say hello and ask her how she’s feeling. A stranger asking me if I had plastic surgery.. i would not be happy:koons:

Emigrante
55 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

I know she apparently didn't get a chirurgical nose job, I just said that maybe she didn't even used fillers.

Okay. First of, she admitted it. And she's been seen going to epione. There are candids. And it's totally obvious she has fillers. Look at her face. That's perfectly fine. She feels more comfortable and to me is very attractive. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Quentin
9 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Or you could say hello and ask her how she’s feeling. A stranger asking me if I had plastic surgery.. i would not be happy:koons:

Wait, I would not ask it first sis :koons:

6 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Okay. First of, she admitted it. And she's been seen going to epione. There are candids. And it's totally obvious she has fillers. Look at her face. That's perfectly fine. She feels more comfortable and to me is very attractive. 

When did she admitted it? Yes I see that her face looks different.

I know that she went to epione, but do they do other things than cosmetic and plastic surgery?

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Emigrante
Just now, QuantiQuentin said:

Wait, I would not ask it first sis :koons:

When did she admitted it? Yes I see that her face looks different.

I know that she went to epione, but do they do other things than cosmetic and plastic surgery?

Howard stern 2014 interview

Quentin
6 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Howard stern 2014 interview

Omg I will listen to it closely
By the way, she's beautiful with or without fillers, and I admit she can do what she wants, but what bother me is that she wasn't born that way.

Emigrante
Just now, QuantiQuentin said:

Omg I will listen to it closely
By the way, she's beautiful with or without fillers, and I admit she can do what she wants, but what bother me is that she wasn't born that way.

Well, but born this way message is about something else. It's about embracing yourself and your decisions, if you feel insecure about yourself and want to make some work to make you happier, then do it. 

Quentin
9 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Well, but born this way message is about something else. It's about embracing yourself and your decisions, if you feel insecure about yourself and want to make some work to make you happier, then do it. 

I don't think so, she spoke a lot about forgetting all your insecurities, and that included rejecting anything that ever made you feel like you're not pretty enough.

Emigrante
15 minutes ago, QuantiQuentin said:

I don't think so, she spoke a lot about forgetting all your insecurities, and that included rejecting anything that ever made you feel like you're not pretty enough.

No it's not about that. :P I don't think so. Sometimes it's too hard to reject your insecurities. 

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Douche said:

5015419629_c80174cf23_b.jpg

make up plus editing

you can literally see the contour

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived