Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

game

SoulCalibur 6: Raphael Update

Featured Posts

T3ARS

    EVERYTHING_PART_0.jpg                                                                              EVERYTHING_PART_01.jpgEVERYTHING_PART_2.jpgEVERYTHING_PART_3.jpgEVERYTHING_PART_4.jpg 

Source

                             

History Hides Away More Than One Truth...

SOULCALIBUR VI represents the latest entry in the premier weapons-based, head-to-head fighting series and continues the epic struggle of warriors searching for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the original SOULCALIBUR to uncover hidden truths. 

RELEASE DATE: October 19, 2018

PLATFORMS: PlayStation® / Xbox One / PC

GENRE: Fighting

SoulCalibur 6 Japan Site

Pre-Order SoulCalibur 6 HERE

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello Everyone, I wanted to create a thread on my favorite fighting game francise, SOULCALIBUR. This game returns to it roots to uncover more truths of the events during SoulCalibur and SoulCalibur 2. The "Everything We Know So Far" covers a lot of what has been revealed and what can be expected in SoulCalibur 6. 

CHARACTER REVEALS: Updated 9/19/2018

Spoiler

 

 
 
 

LIBRA OF SOULS:

Spoiler

 

GAME MODES:

Spoiler

*Japanese Version 

 

CHARACTER ARTWORK: Raphael Update

Spoiler

img_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.pngimg_visual.png

 
 

MAJOR LEAKS/SPOILERS: Updated

Spoiler

Supposedly full character roster:

Dl92HIwUYAAcN37.jpg

*Update*

Spoiler

According to a leaker, Hwang and Lizardman are two of the four DLC characters on the season pass 

 

 

 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante

Yeeeeeees!!! Tira, Isabella Valentine and Cassandra! 

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619

Ugh I love this game, been a fan since soul blade when I was a lil kid

pretty sure that last leak/spoiler isn’t the final roster though, there are two random empty spots and we were supposed to have four more character reveals (before those two in the screenshot were leaked) 

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3ARS
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh I love this game, been a fan since soul blade when I was a lil kid

pretty sure that last leak/spoiler isn’t the final roster though, there are two random empty spots and we were supposed to have four more character reveals (before those two in the screenshot were leaked) 

Spoiler

I think along with Cerv and Raph, we'll get Inferno and one slot will be empty for Tira was DLC. Similar to how one was empty for Yoda in SC4 and Le Bello in SC5. I hope I'm wrong tho :ohno:

 

 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ClarenceCross

I cant wait for this game :excited2:. im buying it Day 1 :firega:. I hope they put Setsuka in the game.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

Yoshimitsu from Tekken returns:diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Your ♥ Reverence ♥ Shamelessly ♥ Tempting ♥ Me ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meruk Holland
Spoiler

Full character roster and no Cassandra or Hwang or Yun-seong, f*cking dropped!

For real though, I am just so glad that Sophitia is back, I can't wait to kick ass with her again.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster78619
19 minutes ago, T3ARS said:
  Hide contents

I think along with Cerv and Raph, we'll get Inferno and one slot will be empty for Tira was DLC. Similar to how one was empty for Yoda in SC4 and Le Bello in SC5. I hope I'm wrong tho :ohno:

 

 

Spoiler

Hmmmm part of me thinks the DLCs will have their spots into one slot that extends, kinda like how MK9 had their DLC in the bottom corners for P1 and P2, in the bottom corners of the select screens you can still see two little dots that look like they may be character slots. 

Also bear in mind that Geralt’s slot isn’t shown here either, and maybe inferno will be an unlockable character when you beat the game idk. Personally I think Hwang and Lizardman are in the two character slots, the centre is for inferno or if he isn’t playable, it’s a slot for the DLC characters and guest characters 

but idk :giveup:

 

Feel free to send me money btw

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3ARS
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:
  Hide contents

Hmmmm part of me thinks the DLCs will have their spots into one slot that extends, kinda like how MK9 had their DLC in the bottom corners for P1 and P2, in the bottom corners of the select screens you can still see two little dots that look like they may be character slots. 

Also bear in mind that Geralt’s slot isn’t shown here either, and maybe inferno will be an unlockable character when you beat the game idk. Personally I think Hwang and Lizardman are in the two character slots, the centre is for inferno or if he isn’t playable, it’s a slot for the DLC characters and guest characters 

but idk :giveup:

 

Spoiler

I want to BELIEVVVVVEEEEEEE

I hope this is the case! Hwang and Lizardman deserve a spot on the main roster

 

 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron

SC1 on Dreamcast is the perfect fighting game. SC6 is looking good.

I'm a Taki main. :queenga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
witchcocktor

I've heard some leaks say that Maxi..

Spoiler

will be shown as a gay man in this game. Maxi is fun so I can't wait to see if this ends up true or not.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3ARS
Just now, witchcocktor said:

I've heard some leaks say that Maxi..

  Hide contents

will be shown as a gay man in this game. Maxi is fun so I can't wait to see if this ends up true or not.

 

Yeah, that's a pretty old rumor but I hope it's true!

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka

I despise that my main is now DLC. Why Bandai? WHY? I adored Tira.

However, applause for bringing basic the story mode from 3. Can we be honest? 3 is the best game, just for the custom character story.

And Tira's first appearance.

But damn that story mode was glorious. But damn the glitch.

I mean, I know Libra of Soul won't be exactly like the SC3 story mode (I know it has a name but I'm forgetting it) but let's applaud the creators for bringing back one of the best moments in the series.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante
1 hour ago, Meruk Holland said:
  Hide contents

Full character roster and no Cassandra or Hwang or Yun-seong, f*cking dropped!

For real though, I am just so glad that Sophitia is back, I can't wait to kick ass with her again.

Well isn't Cassandra included as special? And one question about roaster. Full roster mean that no characters can't be added in future? Or will they update the game with new releases? 

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roronoa Zoro

YAS bitch YAS, a Soulcalibur thread? A game that definitely deserves its redemption

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...