💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

SoulCalibur 6: Raphael Update

T3ARS

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I despise that my main is now DLC. Why Bandai? WHY? I adored Tira.

Tira was added as DLC because she was added in at the last minute due to popular demand, they already finished the base roster before she was announced

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

So who's planning on getting SC6 and who will you main?

I've already pre-order the collector's edition from Bestbuy! I'm not sure who I'll main this time, probably Seong Mi-Na, Zasalamel, or Sophitia, maybe even Talim.  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Okay can we all just hope for one thing from the custom character maker?

More builds?

I'm sorry, but I HATE playing big beefy boys. Even the smallest setting on 4 wasn't slender enough.

I know there's meant to be realism, but considering what Ivy is fighting in, I saw realism has taken a vacation!

More lithe/slender builds for guys please Bandai!

39 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

Tira was added as DLC because she was added in at the last minute due to popular demand, they already finished the base roster before she was announced

I know I know. Plus due to the game being a reimagining/interquel of the first two games, shoving Tira in would be too much work, unlike most of the oher fighters, who have a story before SC3. However, Tira's arc mostly starts right before SC3 and ends in the clusterf*uck that was 5.

1 hour ago, T3ARS said:

I've already pre-order the collector's edition from Bestbuy! I'm not sure who I'll main this time, probably Seong Mi-Na, Zasalamel, or Sophitia, maybe even Talim.  

Talim all the way henny, or even Grøh :ladyhaha:

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Meruk Holland
5 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Definitely Sophitia as my main, then Taki and Kilik as secondaries.

I definitely want to try Zasalamel, because now he has some of Abyss' moves and Abyss was one of my favorite characters to play in SC3. It also looks like they did a lot of changes to Ivy's moves so I'm looking forward to that too.

I'm a little sad that neither Viola or Z.W.E.I. are coming back since they are going back to the beginning of the series. Especially Viola because I loved her unique battle style.

2 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

Definitely Sophitia as my main, then Taki and Kilik as secondaries.

I definitely want to try Zasalamel, because now he has some of Abyss' moves and Abyss was one of my favorite characters to play in SC3. It also looks like they did a lot of changes to Ivy's moves so I'm looking forward to that too.

I'm a little sad that neither Viola or Z.W.E.I. are coming back since they are going back to the beginning of the series. Especially Viola because I loved her unique battle style.

I love that they included Abyss's moves as well. It really adds to his whole "mysterious sorcerer" vibes. 

I agree, I really wish that Z.W.E.I and Viola could make it in. Maybe there is still hope for them as DLC in a (god-willing) second or third season pass  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived