Featured Posts

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
38 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Do you though, personally? :oprah:

Nicki been trashy but systematic, don't side with the wrong ones :giggle:

When I say love - I love her funny personality and how relatable she is BUT I also know that she started this one. I’m not taking any sides. 

Regina George
36 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

When someone talk messed up things about your child, you gotta let them know that is too much. Especially if you be a mother.

But why would Nicki say anything abour her child at the party? This all is “she said that, she said this” situation and I’ll have none of it 

Sickness

The fact of the matter is that Nicki Minaj is a sad ass 45 year old woman with mental issues, while Cardi B is effortlessly thriving having EVERYTHING Nicki wants: multiple #1 hit singles, the gp love, and a baby :vegas:

joemayzzin

now i normally don't condone violence but tbh if Cardi ever got her hands on Nicki :omg: Night Night Ms. Minaj 

truthteller

hopefully nicki could get another extra 10K SPS from milking this scandal. she's desperate enough to provoke anyone for some extra sales.

35 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

I understand Cardi but violence is never the answer 

I agree although I think the thing was, Cardi was *probably* not consciously being violent. I think there is actually quite a powerful sense of protection and love of your child and I think in the same way that sex is a primitive instinct, Cardi could physically not hold herself back. In hindsight, I'm sure she'll regret resorting to violence however I genuinely doubt this was a conscious decision she made. I think she just got the uncontrollable urge to lash out and did so. 

StarstruckIllusion

Seafaree said this. Lil Kim said this. Remy Man said this. Even Miley ****ing Cyrus said this. What’s it gonna take... Beyoncé herself? 

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But why would Nicki say anything abour her child at the party? This all is “she said that, she said this” situation and I’ll have none of it 

It wasn't at the party, read Cardi's post on IG it's BEEN going on. She let many things slide, and confronted her twice,

But once Nicki started to target her child, then she better be prepared, cause there isn't any mother who would tolerate that ****. 

But honestly who would stoop so low, to talk smack directly OR indirectly about a new born, that's a whole new low if I've ever seen one. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This wasn’t done in public where anyone can see it. I’m talking about doing this stuff in public 

What kind of nonsense. She still doing worse than Cardi. Public or not. There are no way to talk around it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived