Featured Posts

raragaga

what? cardi thought security wasn't going to stop her? :saladga: lorrd

xoxo

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Honestly Cardi is so idk.. Like ew... Doing this and making show at a high end party? That’s low sis... 

46 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Well there’s no proof of it so Aw darn it. I was betting my money on Cardi :ohwell::party:

Don’t bet your money honey

DiscoHeaven23

UPDATE:

Cardi did not start the fight:

according to TMZ:

UPDATE:  9:15 PM PT  People connected to Cardi tell us, when Cardi approached the table she was not looking for a fight ... they say she wanted "to address the lies Nicki was spreading."  They believe security had a plan if Cardi came anywhere near, and one of them elbowed her in her face (check out the lump).  They say at that point it was on.

Regina George
4 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Apparently Nicki was talking smack about Cardi's daughter right before

Nicki WOULD do it when no one is there to confirm it but do we really think Nicki was doing that at the party with like 100 people around her? Let’s be real here.. She wouldn’t do it. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

UPDATE:

Cardi did not start the fight:

according to TMZ:

UPDATE:  9:15 PM PT  People connected to Cardi tell us, when Cardi approached the table she was not looking for a fight ... they say she wanted "to address the lies Nicki was spreading."  They believe security had a plan if Cardi came anywhere near, and one of them elbowed her in her face (check out the lump).  They say at that point it was on.

Oh c’mon we all know Cardi... :cryga: I love her but her temper is not oh her side and do we really believe she went to Nicki’s table to talk? :saladga: And even if she did it wouldn’t be pleasant talk and she knew this would happen

Archived