celeb

Ariana Grande Disables Instagram following attacks over Mac Miller

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I really don' understand how people can be so insensitive and honestly stupid!

Like, it was her fault? I can't...

As usual fans not knowing their place and too invested in these celebs lives as if they don’t have their own.

Roomingfree77

Looks like Ariana did the right thing to me He was too f*cked up on dope to understand "Anything" So I am glad a plan "B" work, poor kid..:smh:

StuckInMyMind

I am going to be very blunt and if people don’t like it, I’m sorry but I have to say it; unless he was actually murdered, influenced by somebody or died of natural causes, the only person to blame for his death, is himself. 

/end thread

FfFfFfFF

It only takes common sense and basic logic to understand that she in not she is not responsible for this :rip: People only need someone to externalize their anger on.

ryhanna

This makes me uncomfortable on so many levels.

Obviously it's not Ariana's fault. How could it possibly be? How unbelievably psychotic would you have to be to connect the non-existent dots in any way that might resemble her being at fault for this? 

But also, a person just died. Why is anyone even dragging Ariana into this? Why try and make his death about her? Regardless of who Mac dated, he suffered, and mourning his loss and addressing the seriousness of addiction and health is what is important. 

On another note, I do feel bad for this girl. The past 18 months or so has been one tragedy after another for her or people she's been close to. So unfortunate. 

I’m shocked!! How can people comment stuff like that?

Poor Ariana - everyday she has something new going on...

pachinko
14 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

I'm just now realizing this may follow her throughout her career :udidnt:

She should have never licked that donut. 

LaLuna

The hell??? Disgusting. Just disgusting.:saladga:

Why are people so damn vile? Seriously, if someone kills themselves or engages in harmful behavior over a breakup, clearly they had issues to begin with. I'm not an Ari fan by any stretch of the imagination but COME ON, leave the poor girl alone! This is not her fault. 

I can't with social media. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to the days when they didn't exist yet. 

Archived