celeb

Ariana Grande Disables Instagram following attacks over Mac Miller

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Wait... did he claim to be depressed because of his breakup with her?

I'm just confused as to why people are attacking her... for an event that appeared to have nothing to do with her. :confused:

Supposedly he reverted back to drugs following the breakup. But we have no clue as to the nature of the relationship and thisĀ could have very easily been the harderst decision Ariana has made because of the potential for emotional blackmail etc.

regardless of the nature of the relationship and how it ended, Ariana does NOT deserve the blame.Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Drin Lon

I know I commented this once but this is SO ****ING SICKĀ 

My thoughts and prayerd with Mac's family, loved ones and with Ariana

Jacksonotta

Humanity makes me sick. I bet most of these people donā€™t know what itā€™s like to be with an addict. Itā€™s sad but itā€™s not her responsibility. But people canā€™t think nowadays...

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

DiscoHeaven23

I love Ariana and this isntĀ her fault AT ALL. Just looking back, i wish she hadnā€™t put him on blast and tweeted this.Ā His friend said it negatively affected Mac. But again NOT Her fault.

Ā 

Ā 

Bloody hooker

Itā€™s makes me beyond angry that people want to blame Ariana for this. Itā€™s not her fault.

God bless Arianaā€™s soul. Sheā€™s been through too much in her life in such a short amount of time. I would hug her if I could.

Thisļ»æ mutual gaze was a ā€œlonging to touchā€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.ļ»æ

Reginald

Celebrity is toxic

Social media is toxicĀ 

Ā 

I don't know how people can be so cruel over the internet, or how a famous person could handle the negativityĀ 

Reginald

Celebrity is toxic

Social media is toxicĀ 

Ā 

I don't know how people can be so cruel over the internet, or how a famous person could handle the negativityĀ 

lifeasgeorge

I feel so bad for Ariana, she seems like such a sweet girl and has had such a hard year with Manchester, Pete Davidson hate, getting groped by that pastor, and now this. She does not deserve any of this backlash.Ā :ohno:Ā  I can't stop thinking of this interview and how sad she must be feeling right now, I just want to give her a hug.Ā 

Ā 

live and let live

Mirages

Trash bags! Unbelievable... I mean sometimes the best thing to do is to walk away, I can understand she didn't wanna stay and no it's not her fault I'm sure she keeps going back to try and see if she could have done more and is blaming herself even without these douchebags.Ā 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

holy scheisse

The grim price of Fame in the social media age. These people would never line up in front of her and scream this to her face. Toxic toxic toxic.

Poor Ariana. Tragedy follows her it seems. It's not her fault.

Archived