💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

If someone asked me if I was going to see the upcoming movie of my very succesful ex I would have said the same. Do you want to see your ex on a screen for 2 hours ?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

I think he was hurt back then when he teached Gaga his acting skills for AHS: Hotel and she recieved a Golden Globe for it but didn't mention him at her ceremony speech and maybe because he himself has been acting for years but is not so successful and somehow always "in the shadow" of her, Gaga was his dream girlfriend for so many years, but fame is always toxic somehow.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is shameless clickbait for nothing more than a spontaneous reaction to a pushy, inconvenient, trick question. of course he didn't shade her.

it's not like he went: "meh, I'll wait for it to show up on netflix" or "no, I'd rather watch the old ones". I swear can some of y'all be less "stanny"? (just invented this word)

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

StuckInMyMind

That was shade, on behalf of the interviewer too. He just mad cos Gaga is STILL earning more money than him and more relevant than him 

Regina George
8 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

I think he was hurt back then when he teached Gaga his acting skills for AHS: Hotel and she recieved a Golden Globe for it but didn't mention him at her ceremony speech and maybe because he himself has been acting for years but is not so successful and somehow always "in the shadow" of her, Gaga was his dream girlfriend for so many years, but fame is always toxic somehow.

Actually Gaga had acting coach for Hotel, Roanoke and now for ASIB and he couldn’t teach her anything because her acting is far more superior than his. He is not someone she should credit.. LMAO And I’m pretty sure she mentioned him (even if she didn’t it’s okay). He left her when she got a starring role in ASIB because he couldn’t handle her being more successful in movie business than him. And it is sad. She talked about it in 5F2. 

Also, as a seasoned actor, it will feel weird that your ex who just started their career is already soaring higher in the industry than you with the constant Oscar buzz. His feelings towards her must be a really mixed bag.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

gagaisitalian

Disrespectful, but not shady. He's probably annoyed because that question has nothing to do with what him and that actress were there to discuss.

No real shade here...someone asked him if he was going to see a movie with his ex in it and he awkwardly said 'I don't know'.

Totally natural to me.

Archived