Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

codymonster
1 minute ago, Max Vandeburg said:

"I could be your girl 
But would you love me if I ruled the world?"

UVEO-X3QEn0dEmXHtQ5cb06IzUh3bo7zHepqmmxF

Say whatever you want, but I didn't like his tone at all. Especially with that woman's exaggerated laughter later.

Gaga apparently still has feelings for him, and sees him as a friend. And now he acts with that kind of indifference. Like, wtf? A little support would not hurt anyone.

I agree with you, but also, in the same way, he's probably SOOO done being asked about his ex.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

that was not shade.

the question, on the other hand, now that was shady. 

blame the interviewer, guys.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Gaga apparently still has feelings for him, and sees him as a friend. And now he acts with that kind of indifference. Like, wtf? A little support would not hurt anyone.

I don't think she does though...again we all saw how she reacted to his flowers 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, T E A said:

that was not shade.

the question, on the other hand, now that was shady. 

blame the interviewer, guys.

this

the question was the only shady part, they knew what they were doing and were hoping to get some drama

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Max Vandeburg
Just now, codymonster said:

I agree with you, but also, in the same way, he's probably SOOO done being asked about his ex.

Well, I get it. But this is such an important moment for her... And he knows it.

In the past she did nothing but support him and that mediocre "chicago fire" show. I don't know, I just thought he was more mature than that. Not surprised, tho.

Stephen

**** Taylor. Apparently he cheated on her and he was obviously threatened by gaga’s success as an actor. I’m happy she’s happy now. 

Delusional Aura
6 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I don't think she does though...again we all saw how she reacted to his flowers 

What flowers? What did i miss ?

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

"I could be your girl 
But would you love me if I ruled the world?"

UVEO-X3QEn0dEmXHtQ5cb06IzUh3bo7zHepqmmxF

Say whatever you want, but I didn't like his tone at all. Especially with that woman's exaggerated laughter later.

Did you watch FF2 ? She was shady. And it was made publicly. And seeing this now I seriously wonder if PI wasn't about him at the end.

Anyway would you go to see a movie with your ex starring in it ? Like seriously ?

He is her past. But she is his past as well.

SPARTACUS
48 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

maybe he cant stand her actress (bc he's one too) success but can stand her singer success

Could be.  I'm #TeamTayGa so I dunno what to think. lol

39 minutes ago, Weasel said:

But that's a concert. Not a 135 min love story of her falling in love with another man :vegas:

Hmmm you do have a point.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

9 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

What flowers? What did i miss ?

It's time to rewatch 5F2 on Netflix :vegas:

She received flowers from him the morning of the Superbowl :) 

Weasel
10 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

**** Taylor. Apparently he cheated on her and he was obviously threatened by gaga’s success as an actor. I’m happy she’s happy now. 

I don't think this is confirmed. But we do know he cheated with Gaga while he had a wife :toofunny:

Itsbrenda

can a mod please change the title? 

i feel bad for him, why is this interviewer even asking him that, its his ex-fiance ffs 

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Could be.  I'm #TeamTayGa so I dunno what to think. lol

Hmmm you do have a point.

I didn't know he visited the JWT tho. Idk, I think that some things related to Gaga are harder for him to see than others. Another example: perhaps the You and I video is considered painful for him/them too? I really don't know. 

Oriane

It's more shade towards the interviewer. "I don't know why you would ask me something like that, I'm not answering that."

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Apparently is the key word. 

Apparently Lady Gaga was also going out with Carino before she broke up with Taylor. There's pics to prove this. 

Again Apparently is the key word. 

Archived