Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

This is kind of a **** move to be honest.

I mean, I don’t think it will bother Gaga because she is at the TOP rn, butif that was my ex, I’d be hurt that they think so little of something I am  passionate about and was so passionate about at the time of our relationship.

And to be honest, he is just jealous of her success because he will never have a role like that :oops: but that’s just me being **** 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn

Her legacy will always cast a shadow over his career it seems - life imitating art it seems in ASIB :vegas:

xoxo Joanne

Clarence

i hate how this fanbase and everyone else on the internet thinks that they know exactly whats goin on in ppls lives just from twitter posts. so childish. you know how many times interviewers have asked him questions about gaga since they've broke up? I would give the same answer too. but of course yall call it "shade" for whatever reason, probably because yall don't know how to be decent human beings. welp theres my rant. these ASIB reviews though :firega:

monsterdino
24 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

With all due respect, you make me CRINGE. 

just stating things that are indicating that something did went "wrong" between them lmfao...no need to be rude or personal

GagaUnderYou

Her accepting the movie was the pushing factor of their split. Taylor wanted to settle down and Gaga was just getting started and he did not respect that. He didn't enjoy being away from her and their schedules were very different. Even at the final artRave she says "Taylor i'm coming home". Also, her taking up acting sparked jealously, as well as knowing she will spend more time away from him even between touring, studio, etc. They have different lifestyles and he was hoping a singer who has tons of money would slow down. 

Carpet Shark
2 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

prepare for some monsters to attack him now

Hopefully not GGD monsters.

Brolysskins
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

just stating things that are indicating that something did went "wrong" between them lmfao...no need to be rude or personal

I don't mean to be rude, people just reach and reach as is they knew anything based on anything they've seen on interviews. They're just like us, like we lie, we talk sh^t etc. 

JevyDuty

He was flippant. It was a messed up question to ask him in the first place but his body language was not negative or shady. The mood in room with the shady reporter and the laughing woman felt that way but he didnt.

He knew the answer. It was private and he was keeping it.

I think he did his best.

LaLuna
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well it’s clear that he broke up with her only because she got a major movie role that he didn’t have and he was clearly jealous of her.. Woman’s success is something that makes guys feel less “powerful” and that is sad. 

I wasn't gonna say it because I didn't want to get dragged but...

yeah, this :oops:

enigmaunicorn
39 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

i hate how this fanbase and everyone else on the internet thinks that they know exactly whats goin on in ppls lives just from twitter posts. so childish. you know how many times interviewers have asked him questions about gaga since they've broke up? I would give the same answer too. but of course yall call it "shade" for whatever reason, probably because yall don't know how to be decent human beings. welp theres my rant. these ASIB reviews though :firega:

thank you!!

everybody here is acting like they were some bodyguard that followed them everywhere and knew their secrets and watched them during their sleep 

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

I don't think this is confirmed. But we do know he cheated with Gaga while he had a wife :toofunny:

That’s not true. He was never married before. The only source for that rumor was his bitter ex claiming he accidentally dialed her when he and Gaga were hooking up. Not the most reliable source imo.

sethrb101

This is not shady at all. The interviewer was the shady one. Why do people feel like they have the right to poke and prod at celebrities' lives? Leave him alone.

#Gaga2020

I love it..

Suppose someone comes up to you and asks you question about the person you were engaged too years ago...would you piss on yourself with glee?

It sounds like he has no interest in involving himself in someone he barely knows anymore.

Archived