Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

monsterdino

Featured Posts

derpmonster
Just now, monsterdino said:

Interviewer: Gaga is getting a lot of oscar buzz are you gonna see ASIB

Taylor: God, I don't know man *laughs*

That seems shook, not shady.

He went to the JWT after all and sat through Perfect Illusion. He can do ASIB. :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
avalon x

Maybe it's the fact that she's getting the Oscar buzz and the interviewer bringing it up. :udidnt: 

The hypothetical plot thickens.

Spartacus

Hmmm that was a little shady.  At the very least he's clearly annoyed being asked about her. :shrug:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Weasel

I mean, would you want to see your ex on the big screen for 135 minutes :air: It's probably already painful enough for him to hear her on the radio, see her on tv etc. when he probably doesn't want to. 

monsterdino

I mean I get why is he reacting like this especially after seeing Gaga react to his flowers like that on Five Foot Two

Spartacus
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I mean, would you want to see your ex on the big screen for 135 minutes :air: It's probably already painful enough for him to hear her on the radio, see her on tv etc. when he probably doesn't want to. 

He went to the JWT.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

monketsharona

At his place I would be annoyed too just saying. 

If I was asked about a long time ex I would not give a F about what he's doing.

Brolysskins

You guys really act like you know what goes on with these people's lives lol. Have you never been in a relationship? He didn't throw ANY shade. 

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

He went to the JWT.

maybe he cant stand her actress (bc he's one too) success but can stand her singer success

AlejandroooO

Whether it's shady or not let's just remember the good ol times when he was irrelevant and when he dated Gaga he started to get big movie and TV roles and starred in a movie with Natalie Dormer :vegas:

monketsharona

Honestly even if is a shade, we shouldn't drag him for this. Most people are just not caring at all of what is doing their ex in their life. She probably doesn't give a F about what he's doing. He is in right feeling the same. 

The whole world doesn't turn around Lady Gaga. 

Weasel
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

He went to the JWT.

But that's a concert. Not a 135 min love story of her falling in love with another man :vegas:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly even if it a shade, we shouldn't drag him for this. Most people are just not caring at all of what is doing their ex in their life. She probably doesn't give a F about what he's doing. He is in right feeling the same. 

The whole world doesn't turn around Lady Gaga. 

nobody suggested that we should drag him though

• Admin changed the title to Taylor Kinney shades Gaga?

Archived