Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

How Nicki's 1st Era Compared to Cardi's 1st (Singles Performances)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Miichael

Pink Friday still remains to be THAT iconic album with incredible bops, both singles and non-singles.

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Damn Moment 4 Life deserved better there :messga: Happy for both of them

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Miichael
28 minutes ago, klaus said:

Damn Moment 4 Life deserved better there :messga: Happy for both of them

Thiiiis :giveup:

And Girls Fall like Dominoes should have been an international single tbh :music:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

ToxicHot
4 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I have to respectfully disagree, Adele, Gaga, Kesha, Katy, Britney and Rihanna were doing way better at the time. They blocked Nicki from being one of the top girls. All those girls had multiple top 10 hits from their albums at the time and Nicki just had Super Bass. But Nicki was def at a disadvantage because she was a rapper and the music climate did not favor rap at the time. So if Nicki came out in 2018, she prob would've done better. But not in 2010/2011, streaming or not

Yes, those are fair points. However, I probably should have been more specific though: Nicki was a strong force within HIP-HOP. It's like you said, she's a rapper. All the artists you mentioned are in pop music. Different context, so it's not fair to compare. (Despite Nicki having only a few pop singles.)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived