đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks BTW sales/tour, defends electronic music

Americano

Featured Posts

JoshuaMonroe

I agree that the interviewer seemed to be just doing his/her job -asking the daring straightforward questions perhaps everyone would wanna hear from Gaga herself for the longest time. From what I've read as of now, the interview seems to be widely candid and that's what I highly look forward to an interview in the first place. I would rather have someone ask boldly than someone who kisses the behind of Gaga all the time. :nails:

This.

I can't stand interviewers who do nothing but praise and glorify. It's so useless. Journalism is about being daring, bold and sometimes provocative in what you write.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

This.

I can't stand interviewers who do nothing but praise and glorify. It's so useless. Journalism is about being daring, bold and sometimes provocative in what you write.

Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, etc. are all great for Gaga usually.

NME was on the "lets try to piss her off" side.

Arturo

Oh really? Po po po poker face? ma ma ma marry the night? Judas Judaas Judas Judaas? I love Gaga but pop music its more easy to write than Soul music. :huh::cryga:

You completely leave out the lyrics :huh:

Those are just hooks.

Adele:

RUMOUR HAS IT. RUMOUR HAS IT. RUMOUR HAS IT. RUMOUR HAS IT.

Same thing.

Let's pay attention to lyrics not hooks

HybridWarhol

She didn't even say acoustic music is easier to write though. She was saying that people who are ignorant of music will dismiss the merit of electro music. She was shading the interviewer.

And the interviewer saying acoustic music is BETTER than electronic music (which in itself is the interviewer's opinion, not a fact) pretty much shaded Gaga's entire career. What Gaga said is true, not shady, people who don't know how much work is put into making an electronic album will pften dismiss it's quality and merit.

yourfaves

You completely leave out the lyrics :huh:

Those are just hooks.

Adele:

RUMOUR HAS IT. (oooooooooooooooooooo) RUMOUR HAS IT. (oooooooooooooooo) RUMOUR HAS IT.(oooooooooooooooooooooo) RUMOUR HAS IT. (ooooooooooooooooo)

Same thing.

Let's pay attention to lyrics not hooks

Fixed it for you. ;) :tea:

Americano

I make one before this one but I forgot my password :Chica:

"Member Since 34 minutes ago"

Hold up..........seriously, the past 4 to 5 months or so people saying BTW was a dissapointment keeps popping up places. Some of you might have been saying it since it came out but i've started seeing it being said more lately. Its a good album but i think its because its so different from the last 2 by a mile. And I think if she had been aloud to release the more popular songs like Shiebe, Gov Hooker, HML, and kept Born This Way and EOG in there then people might have looked back on the album as good perhaps

yourfaves

And the interviewer saying acoustic music is BETTER than electronic music (which in itself is the interviewer's opinion, not a fact) pretty much shaded Gaga's entire career. What Gaga said is true, not shady, people who don't know how much work is put into making an electronic album will pften dismiss it's quality and merit.

I was under the impression that they interviewer was stating the thoughts of the general public. Not really his own thoughts...

Arturo

Fixed it for you. ;) :tea:

Sorry I'm not that familiar with all of her music.

I hate being bored :teehee:

Americano

Hold up..........seriously, the past 4 to 5 months or so people saying BTW was a dissapointment keeps popping up places. Some of you might have been saying it since it came out but i've started seeing it being said more lately. Its a good album but i think its because its so different from the last 2 by a mile. And I think if she had been aloud to release the more popular songs like Shiebe, Gov Hooker, HML, and kept Born This Way and EOG in there then people might have looked back on the album as good perhaps

:wtf:

PetiteMonstre

Wait, there are no screens at the BTWB? I know what she was going for, but I usually look at those at concerts because I can't see jack **** on the stage. Behhh...

But anyway, good interview. I like when she's challenged with questions we all want to hear the answers to.

Prostitute? Hooker? Interesting

No hookers, no prostitutes, great lyrics:

1. MTN

I'm gonna marry the night

I won't give up on my life

I'm a warrior queen

Live passionately tonight

I'm gonna marry the dark

Gonna make love to this dark

I'm a soldier to my own emptiness

I'm a winner

2.BR