💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks BTW sales/tour, defends electronic music

Americano

Featured Posts

I feel like that was written very poorly, and made it seem like Gaga was shading. I mean, really, "Adele, not Gaga, is the voice of their generation; acoustic music, soul music, real musicâ€â€not Gaga’s wall of electronic soundâ€â€is what people yearn to hear."

Is this an article about Adele? Of of course whatever they quote from gaga after this is going to seem like shade.

and who cares? nobody... i mean even the greatest artists of all time were surrounded constantly by dramas.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMadridHash

i'm okay with the question but her bringing up all those things about 21 makes me think she wanted gaga to snap

anyway, i'm not so sure i agree with gaga, but Dance music has defenitevely taken over the music world

i don't think the beauty in the acoustics of 21 are easy to acomplish, c'm on!

Americano

Please update the OP with the source of the article

Copied directly from the Vogue article itself

I loved this part... I don't get why you say that the interviewer was a b---h... he/she's being critical and confronting her with respect. :crossed:

Dang, this reminds me of that interview back in '08 I think. Where she was dragging that interviewer for filth and she brought up how much Just Dance & Poker Face sold. :rofl:

But Im gonna get the book just to read the whole thing.

Americano

On the BORN THIS WAY BALL

“Yes, it was intentional for this show to be more sophisticated and more elegantâ€â€a little cleaner. Sometimes I think that there’s a fine line between impressionistic and messy. So we tried to make this more French Impressionistic and less like a child’s finger painting. I really wanted to break the mold of what modern touring is right now. The most important thing to me was that there be no video screens. What if we just really simplified all of that so that you just have to watch me and the dancers the whole time?â€

Kermit the frog

Well, I think we both know that acoustic music isn’t better than electronic music. Electronic music requires a tremendous amount of technical expertiseâ€â€really knowing the mathematics and beauty of music. At the risk of sounding like a snob, if you don’t really understand how to make electronic music, it might be much easier for you to write it off as low-brow.

Omg, I fukcing love her.

These were exactly my words when Adele won album of the year.

is she... shading??

No. All that stuff about Adele is the writer speaking to the reader, not the interviewer's question to Gaga. We aren't shown the actual question. I doubt Adele was in it.

Sometimes musicians need to count their blessings. There are many bands/musicians out there that would give anything to sell 100 copies let alone 1,000,000.

jhonyguy04

I loved this part... I don't get why you say that the interviewer was a b---h... he/she's being critical and confronting her with respect. :crossed:

Not really. The interviewer is being really ignorant by implying electronic music is fake music and by lying about the mix reviews. Most of the album reviews were positive. Couldn't Gaga just cancel the while Vogue thing eww.

Archived