8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite member?

Featured Posts

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

I really can't wait for Friday! the tour is so amazing!

Love that theyre going for more adult image with this album! Hoping for a new album early 2015! :party:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

DirtyRichHooker

Love that theyre going for more adult image with this album! Hoping for a new album early 2015! :party:

They were so good last night, I got attention from Jesy (like full attention), Leigh-Anne waved at me, Perrie waved and smiled and Jade gave a wave at the end of the show. During the beginning of Wings, Jesy pointed the microphone at me and told me to sing so I did. I cried during Good Enough (it's relate-able right now) and the girls all smiled during Salute because the audience were holding up signs that read "Stand Up and Salute, Salute". An epic moment for me personally, was when they went off stage for the encore and it was dark, I shouted really loud "everybody scream" and the whole arena erupted into cheer, it was amazing!!

They were so good last night, I got attention from Jesy (like full attention), Leigh-Anne waved at me, Perrie waved and smiled and Jade gave a wave at the end of the show. During the beginning of Wings, Jesy pointed the microphone at me and told me to sing so I did. I cried during Good Enough (it's relate-able right now) and the girls all smiled during Salute because the audience were holding up signs that read "Stand Up and Salute, Salute". An epic moment for me personally, was when they went off stage for the encore and it was dark, I shouted really loud "everybody scream" and the whole arena erupted into cheer, it was amazing!!

Aw im so happy for you! Its sounds like a really amazing night :party: i really hope the tour is released on dvd :giveup:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived